• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

Im sorry but Sherwood, your fault. Weak defence and you dont compensate by playing your best forwards, negative subs leaving **** all upfront. Unlucky with only one fit centre back but we have bossed this game. Welcome to TOP FLIGHT management.

I have, however, really enjoyed watching this.

Switching Townsend and Lennon second half.
Not bringing Soldado on.
Taking Adebayor off and changing shape.

Two poor decisions this second half really.

I think it's absolutely incredible how fast a club can eat itself from the inside…nothing will cost us players and their loyalty this summer MORE than uncertainty and macarons in the boardroom.

I have long been a Levy fan, but if he was the one who got itchy with AVB during the summer and really was 'waiting for a reason' well, then, thank you very much for your service and hope you sell up soon. Because there is NO rhyme or reason to this...

We went AVB with the inverted wingers and one up top and we f*ckin lost this!!!! wtf ???

Either have the courage of your convictions or f*ck right off!

Back