• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

We couldn't handle them in the air.

Can see why he made those subs. But they didn't help. Otherwise a very good effort. We deserved to win.

Need to work on our final ball and composure in front of goal!

Capoue is the most hopeless centre back i've ever seen (i rate him in midfield though). He literally just decides to go missing every now and again ...just abandons his partner randomly.

I've got a ****e stream. why ADE off? Injured? And where those spammer crosses out before their goals? seemed to bend out to in. Straws clutch etc

Switching Townsend and Lennon second half.
Not bringing Soldado on.
Taking Adebayor off and changing shape.

Two poor decisions this second half really.

Yep, with the way Wet Ham had started playing a 1 goal lead was not enough to make those decisions.

I think it's absolutely incredible how fast a club can eat itself from the inside…nothing will cost us players and their loyalty this summer MORE than uncertainty and macarons in the boardroom.

I have long been a Levy fan, but if he was the one who got itchy with AVB during the summer and really was 'waiting for a reason' well, then, thank you very much for your service and hope you sell up soon. Because there is NO rhyme or reason to this...

You don't think we played well tonight?

Capoue is the most hopeless centre back i've ever seen (i rate him in midfield though). He literally just decides to go missing every now and again ...just abandons his partner randomly.

Midfielder lacks positional sense to be a CB shocker..

Did you read the comments on here after the sunderland game by any chance? you would laugh your tits off...
I did. But it doesn't deflect from the fact that he's a midfielder and in his three games in that position for us he's played with two different partners.

This feels like we are in the bad od days again.

Back ten years - back to the future 4

Back