• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

He was nowhere near another player when it happened - I thought it must be a cruciate or similar. Let's hope he recovers, but if he's had an op, that's it for this season...

To be fair, Sandro's position is arguably the one that has the best back up to fill in. Maybe Lloris's I suppose, could be argued.

Think Parker will thrive against Utd, he's been getting a fair amount of game time and will be able to form a partnership with Dembele most definitely.

The issue comes if Sandro is out for a while and one of Parker/Dembele gets injured, the options to fall back on just aren't really good enough in my opinion and we will struggle in that scenario.

For me this is possibly the most important game in the seocnd half of the season for us. If we win or draw this, playing well as opposed to getting lucky it will set us up very very nicely for the big games we have against our fellow top 4 challengers, especially the ones we have at home. The confidence I feel will ooze through us if we can get a result here.

We really need Sandro imo though[-o<

COYS

I'd be well happy with a lucky win, I think our confidence is well up anyway, we're on a brilliant run ATM.

Quite a bit of snow being forecast for fri/sat/sun in the south-east.

Obviously they will heat the pitch, but I wonder if it may cause postponement due transport issues

Quite a bit of snow being forecast for fri/sat/sun in the south-east.

Obviously they will heat the pitch, but I wonder if it may cause postponement due transport issues

Did you see my post, there is only 1 train line and tube station working anyhow, same as Arsenal and they got their game cancelled...

Did you see my post, there is only 1 train line and tube station working anyhow, same as Arsenal and they got their game cancelled...

Yes, saw that, Marky. One of the biggest games of the season, and they do this to us. Incredible, isn't it.

My thoughts about the snow were more thinking of issues with roads, and pedestrian access to the stadium. You know, GHod forbid someone might slip on some ice............:rolleyes:

Parker plays then.

-----------------------Lloris----------------------------
Walker------Dawson-------Vertonghen--------Ekotto
Lennon------Parker--------Dembele----------Bale
----------------------Dempsey----------------------
-----------------------Defoe-------------------------

COYS

With Sandro out:

Lloris
Naughton - Dawson - Vertonghen - Assou-Ekotto
Parker - Dembele
Lennon - Dempsey - Bale
Defoe​

We're doomed

Use it as an opportunity to make some cash people

It won't make the result any better, but at least you can drown your sorrows on red nose

Back