• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

Anyone complaining about Kompany's red should love Foy. Now there's someone who lets the players be men and football a full contact sport.

Vidic and Young both injured vs. Liverpool. Hope it's nothing trivial. And ManU host West Ham on Wednesday in, what we hope will be, the coldest, windiest FA Cup replay on record. Of course, undersoil heating will let the game go on. Can only hope for cold-induced muscle tears, tendon twangs and chronic chillblains. And a will-sapping 23-round penalty shootout.

Young looked hopeless against Liverpool. Would much rather see us up against him than Kagawa, Valencia or Nani.

Isn't his reputation that he's a bit of a homer? Might work to our advantage.

I always felt that the reason Stoke do so well with him in charge is because he lets them get away with all the fouling and physicality. It's the same when he occasionally refs other clubs.

Could have been a very good signing for us but doubt he d ever lower his wage demands.

Would be a perfect signing for Arsenal. Very rarely has the attitude of a club and a player not at that club matched as well as this.

I would only dislike him slightly more if he was playing for Arsenal.

Any news on Sandro? - there was no-one near him when he pulled up, i was sure it was a ligament, not the knock on the knee which AVB suggested. Good as Parker is, I would rather have blood and guts Sandro against Manure.

Any news on Sandro? - there was no-one near him when he pulled up, i was sure it was a ligament, not the knock on the knee which AVB suggested. Good as Parker is, I would rather have blood and guts Sandro against Manure.

Yes, not as serious as first feared.

He should be fine for Sunday.

wouldn't a win be more likely to encourage levy to buy anyway? if we lose we're looking more likely to miss top four than get it.. we do the double over utd however fourth is well and truly on, avb looks genius and daniel might bust out his cheque book..

Back