• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

So only 1 train station and 1 tube serving the game this sunday, lets call the match off, oh hold on were not Arsenal

Football at White Hart Lane, Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United

Date Affected: Sunday 20 January 2013

Locations Affected: White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park
Description

Additional services are provided for passengers travelling to White Hart Lane/Northumberland Park.

NOTE Passengers travelling from London/Stratford are advised to travel to White Hart Lane Station, as there will be No Service from London to Northumberland Park before the game nor from Northumberland Park Station to London after the game

Everything tells me that I shouldn't be worried about this match.

- We raise our game against bigger teams.
- We have our best midfield available.
- We pretty much have our best defence available.
- We have one of the best goalkeepers in the league.
- We have one of the best central midfield partnerships in the league.
- We are at home.
- Man Utd don't have the best defence.
- We have beaten Man Utd already this season.

Yet I can't help but feel we are going to get battered. Just think we will get outclassed. We will probably dominate early proceedings and fail to find the back of the net and then one attack for Man Utd and they'll score. Or as someone said, we'll dominate the game until a late penalty claim for us is turned down and they go and score a winner.

18092012rvp.jpg

- We raise our game against bigger teams.
- We have our best midfield available.
- We pretty much have our best defence available.
- We have one of the best goalkeepers in the league.
- We have one of the best central midfield partnerships in the league.
- We are at home.
- Man Utd don't have the best defence.
- We have beaten Man Utd already this season.

Yet I can't help but feel we are going to get battered. Just think we will get outclassed. We will probably dominate early proceedings and fail to find the back of the net and then one attack for Man Utd and they'll score. Or as someone said, we'll dominate the game until a late penalty claim for us is turned down and they go and score a winner.

I'm not too worried now.

- It's one of those games we truly can afford to lose.
- Even if we lose and Arsenal beat Chelsea and win their game in hand we will still be level with them.

However, remembering what it's been like against United in previous years I know the nerves will show up closer to kick off, or the entire match day at least actually.

I just don't know. Us doing the double over Man Utd? it doesn't happen.

I don't think the away win earlier this season will influence the outcome in this game much if at all.

They again seem like the best team in the league, always going to be difficult. On our day we know we can at least make it a close game, can't ask for much more imo.

Yeah, I think we'll need as much luck as we got at Old Trafford to beat them. I think we have the right players to cause them problems. If Lennon is on his game we know he can give Evra a torrid time. Bale can give there defence trouble too as we saw in the first half at Old Trafford. Plus, Dembele and Sandro can boss them as we also saw at OT. It has the makings of a right good Premier League match up.

If we can field a full strength side, no major injuries at home to united, it would be the first time in a long while.

Bale was sick on the day last season weren't he? and Parker was out.

When we lost 3-1 at home in 09, I think Luka was out and we ended up playing, Keane, Crouch and Defoe which buggered up our 4 wins from 4 start to the season.

You know what, i say it every year, but why the fudge not.

Sandro wont play he had a knee op this afternoon

Terrible news about Sandro, and there was AVB saying he was ok and could play Sunday. Very odd indeed.

We have Parker, Dembele and Siggy, so hopefully we'll cope.

I'm still confident about Sunday and don't have the slightest fear about us getting battered. Of course, it's always possible against Utd, but 'am I bovvered' about them, no..

We'll have a go, and surely for once the crowd can wake up and sing around the ground. Okay West stand I know that's too much to ask from your good selves, 'just rattle your jewellery or some such' to paraphrase John Lennon. :)

Spooky posted that on FB - i weren't sure whether he was wumming or not - hard to tell with him these days

Back