• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

We will lose.

People will kneejerk.

This place will go into meltdown.

At least two of the above WILL happen on Sunday.

........................LLoris

Walker.....Dawson.....Vertonghen......BAE

..............Sandro.......Dembele

Lennon............Dempsey..............Bale

.......................Defoe

........................LLoris

Walker.....Dawson.....Vertonghen......BAE

..............Sandro.......Dembele

Perhaps Caulker over Dawson but other then that this is how we should go.

Complete and utter madness people saying:

1. We should move Dembele out of a position he has been performing brilliantly in bar 1 game this season.

2. We should play with Parker and Sandro in the centre. It does not work, it has been tried before and it did not work, so why would we try it against the team that currently appears to be the best in the league and move away from the midfield that we used to beat them last time? Makes zero sense.

Even if we did win, there would still be kneejerking going on.

You are right. Some posters will say tactics were wrong, and the win was just lucky.

If we lose, well I don't know what will happen. It will definitely be AVB's fault as we don't have a world class striker,
and a creative midfielder. And that will be AVB's tactical error, rather than lack of needed resources.
:-"

1-2 Man Utd in my heart of hearts tbh. Van Persie with a quick fire double and us getting back into the game later on but not managing to force a draw, a valiant defeat if you like but 0 points nonetheless.

I don't think we'll lose.

Lloris

Walker.....Dawson.....Vertonghen......Naughton

..............Sandro/Parker.......Dembele

Perhaps Caulker over Dawson but other then that this is how we should go.

Complete and utter madness people saying:

1. We should move Dembele out of a position he has been performing brilliantly in bar 1 game this season.

2. We should play with Parker and Sandro in the centre. It does not work, it has been tried before and it did not work, so why would we try it against the team that currently appears to be the best in the league and move away from the midfield that we used to beat them last time? Makes zero sense.

When? i remember one game they played together vs WBA away and we won 1-3 playing some great attacking football.

I will be putting a large amount of money on United draw no bet

We will not win this game, so it looks like free money to me

EDIT: actually United (draw no bet) looks best. £500 returns over £800

Last edited:
When? i remember one game they played together vs WBA away and we won 1-3 playing some great attacking football.

We won 3-1. We played without any creativity and were fortunate to have scored a goal when in the 80th minute Sandro was subbed off, then we went and scored twice.

We lack creativity. Neither Sandro nor Parker are very creative. It would be an idiotic move therefore to further reduce our creativity by splitting a pairing that has been doing well, for one that on paper will make us far less likely to score a goal.

We won 3-1. We played without any creativity and were fortunate to have scored a goal when in the 80th minute Sandro was subbed off, then we went and scored twice.

We lack creativity. Neither Sandro nor Parker are very creative. It would be an idiotic move therefore to further reduce our creativity by splitting a pairing that has been doing well, for one that on paper will make us far less likely to score a goal.

I remember us being poor in the first half but having a very good second half where we should have scored before we did. Our goal wasn't as a result of Sandro going off that's for sure.

I prefer the middle 3 of Dembele, Sandro and Parker for this one but i won't be mad if Clint plays as he deserves to be starting. Personally i think AVB will drop Naughton for Gallas ifd he's fit and will play Vertonghen on the left.

I don't think we'll lose.

Lloris

Walker.....Dawson.....Vertonghen......Naughton

..............Sandro/Parker.......Dembele

Lets not fudge around...this team looks good to me.

We'll only beat Utd by taking the game to them and then riding out the storm. A red card for Utd would be nice, but there is probably more chance of finding martians than that happening.

crab-deal-with-it.gif

You%20killed%20the%20part.jpg

Have to say, I fear the worst for this one. Van Persie is in breathtaking form right now to a point where it really might not matter how good we play or how bad they play, he could so easily be the difference. That's not to say they aren't beatable. We need to get at them from the start as we all know they have been poor defensively. A draw would be a very good result.

Lloris

Naughton Caulker Verts Ekotto

Lennon Dembele Sandro Bale

Dempsey

Defoe

Can't believe the negativity, can only assume it is because of history. Yes they are good, yes RVP is on top form.........

BUT

we are a very good team, easily capable of winning this game. Utd will have a go, push forward and leave space in behind where Bale, Lennon and Defoe will kill them. Our defence is better than theirs and we will win. I expect goals and another 3-2 win.

Back