• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

Thats a bit out of order if true...

Yes it is. I remember buying one of the multi-package deals a few seasons back before Sky annouced the fixtures. One got changed to a time we couldnt make it so I phoned up the TO to see if i could get a refund on the match tickets, they were reluctant, despite giving them nearly 2 months notice before the game was scheduled, but sent me an e-mail saying 'on this occasion they would give me a refund, but it would be the last time'...charming

BBC_EDaCUAAgNXo.jpg

A few minutes walk from WHL.

Typical the only time I can't go and the weather is making it a nightmare for people to get there.

Still hoping it gets snowed off, so I'll still get to go!

I'm sure the undersoil heating will mean the pitch is fine, its more the approach ways to the game being icy etc

Typical the only time I can't go and the weather is making it a nightmare for people to get there.

Still hoping it gets snowed off, so I'll still get to go![/QUOTE]

Sefishly I hope so too, so we can go to the rearranged game, but I hope it isnt now for the sake of those that are already en route to the ground, wouldnt wish that on any Spurs fan.
Doubt it will be called off now anyway...Sky wouldnt like it!

I'm sure the undersoil heating will mean the pitch is fine, its more the approach ways to the game being icy etc

Personally I don't think that is the club's problem... It is up to us as adults to ascertain whether or not we want to take that risk of slipping.

I think society the days is quick to blame and slow to take responsibility.

The power of SKY today....................looks like they're calling the shots, but still think police/h&s would have the final say? Is it ever too late to call a game off?

Funny thing is we are so over protective and over cautious towards our public, countries like canada, norway etc would have to shut down for 5 months with our approach.

(feel for you, if you're having to give it a miss today......especially as it's a top match-up)....refunds all-round me-thinks (pretty please daniel)

Personally I don't think that is the club's problem... It is up to us as adults to ascertain whether or not we want to take that risk of slipping.

I think society the days is quick to blame and slow to take responsibility.

Its usually police advice otherwise someone might slip over and start a lawsuit

The police are worried about slipping over when they're chasing the marauding ManU supporters rioting in Starbucks

A game could get cancelled after quick off if conditions worsen. I also suspect if there are problems with travel for away coaches getting to/from WHL the police might have something to say.

Its usually police advice otherwise someone might slip over and start a lawsuit

I could see that if someone slipped inside the ground owing to poor gritting or something, but who could sue if they slip outside? The local authority?

At what stage do they accept that it was their choice to go out in those conditions?

Anyhow, sorry for taking it off topic.... I hope it goes ahead, selfishly, as I've been looking forward to it all week!

COYS!

Just been out and it isn't icy yet (the roads are fine too). If they grit on the stairwells, etc - should be fine. That said, the game is 3.5 hours away.

@SpursOfficial: Our match vs MUFC is still on at the moment (12:18). We are monitoring the situation and we will keep you informed of any changes.

anyone know the ref for today? hope its not howard webb, not in the mood for his utd favouring ****ishness today

Back