• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

MATCH UPDATE - Tottenham v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

This just in from Tottenham:

"Today's match against Manchester United remains on at this point in time. However the situation is being monitored and much will depend on whether or not there is any substantial snow before kick off at 1600."

Hope it's not one of those games that you desperately want to watch and then end up wishing it had been called off!

MATCH UPDATE - Tottenham v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

This just in from Tottenham:

"Today's match against Manchester United remains on at this point in time. However the situation is being monitored and much will depend on whether or not there is any substantial snow before kick off at 1600."

The pitch is fine as of an hour ago
BBDLKH2CUAAU-t7.jpg

If they call the game of because some people can't get to the game it would be ridiculous.

Did anyone just see live shots of Stamford Bridge on SSN just now? there's absolutley no sign of snow there at all. Is it not snowing in W.London?

Been quite consistent medium/heavy snowfall here in East London all morning.

Pitch looks fine on SS1 right now...

Why is Wheelchair such a ****? Did he really just mention himself in the same sentence as Messi?

I live in angel and it has been chucking it down constantly at the moment. Gave the mrs a lift to the station and nearly crashed the car - going to be interesting conditions if this game does go ahead...

On route now Bethnal Green, snow no worse than an hour ago, if it gets called off the real Manchester that have travelled will be gutted. Actually scrub that the fans probably have less distance than us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Fapatalk 2

Is that a recent pic of the East Stand? Where are the Sky OB trucks??

Also, I've heard that it has always been just too expensive for London to have the necessary precautions to combat heavy snow, due to the fact until the last few years, it hasn't been too much of an issue. However, may need to rethink this what with how the climate has changed. Can I use 'what with how' in succession a sentence? I don't think I ever have.

Back