• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

Yeh dont you worry about sitting in your bedroom about those people who havent been able to go or ones who are trying really hard to get there in the bad weather

I'm in my front room, where else am I supposed to be on a Sunday you tit

Well you wouldnt be going would you, have you ever actually been to WHL ???

I've been numerous times. Pretty tricky to get there though from up north. Would be about a 5 or so hour drive, plus got to get the tickets. I went to the Bolton, West Brom and Rubin Kazan games last season.

Its gonna be horrible going to work wearing my fudgein slippery shoes and no doubt the snow will turn to ice and whats worse is black ice.

I think astro turf boots it is - it really is a genius idea

Its gonna be horrible going to work wearing my fudgein slippery shoes and no doubt the snow will turn to ice and whats worse is black ice.

I think astro turf boots it is - it really is a genius idea

Wear studs, go hard or go home!

As someone who is thousands of miles away from WHL, it doesn't matter if the game goes on or is called off.

Although, I will be gutted if I was on the road from somewhere far and it was called off.

Hope the guys going have a safe journey to and from WHL.

Come on you Spurs.

P.S Arse not doing too well against the Russians ATM. I want a draw.

Coys

As someone who is thousands of miles away from WHL, it doesn't matter if the game goes on or is called off.

Although, I will be gutted if I was on the road from somewhere far and it was called off.

Hope the guys going have a safe journey to and from WHL.
Come on you Spurs.

P.S Arse not doing too well against the Russians ATM. I want a draw.

Coys

As someone who does a fair bit of travelling to home games, I totally agree with this statement. For those who have already travelled I hope the game goes ahead, and everyone gets home safe

According to twitter the snow is a lot heavier now and there will be a pitch inspection at 3pm.

Yep, 2.50 decision they said on SSN just now.. snowing pretty good in the stadium too.. although Alan Smith didn't seem to have any doubts.

Yep, 2.50 decision they said on SSN just now.. snowing pretty good in the stadium too.. although Alan Smith didn't seem to have any doubts.

because we are Premier League standard and I am sure it's snowed heavier in the past?

This snow is moving North, and the last 2 hours have been pretty heavy and persistent down in Crawley.

Still think there could be problems.

Back