• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

I swear on my life that I have better first touch and passing than sissoko, and I've played football 50 times in my 36 year old life.

mmmm. HT

Not sure how the f#ck we conceded that goal from a goalie clearance, shocking really.

Still in it by a long shot, but nothing seems to be falling our way just at present. We cant win this though why Sissoko is on the pitch, they dont need to mark him.

We HAVE to make the change at HT, Son is not comfortable up top, get Janssen on and shift Son out wide. I am sure we can get a goal back, but without a change I dont seeing us getting 2

All too predictable really

Chance to turn the screw a bit and we haven't turned up.

Our away form this season hasn't been good enough

We've been rusty - a mite slower to everything, a mite loose when trying to draw the ball in, a mite unbalanced when trying to spark attacks. Just off on the little things, which I suppose is understandable given that we've seemingly finally hit the point where the sheer number of first team absences begins to heavily draw on our play. Wanyama would maybe have picked up Routledge on the goal. Rose would have easily kept pace with Ayew. Kane would have given us more of a presence and threat up front. Lloris maybe would have managed his angles better to claim that cutback. Lots and lots of little things, finally adding up to a labored performance.

We've got a goal in us, but we need to get a lot sharper. We'll get some more space as Swansea tire in the second half (those two spells where we played it dangerously across the box were designed, I think, to wear Sigurdsson and Ayew out chasing the ball, which I think proved wise given that they ended up being second to most challenges after that). But we need to be sharper. Still think we can snatch a draw if we play our cards right.

Son's first touch is letting him down, badly - that needs to change. Sissoko...well, he's been *okay*, but we need better than that. Alli's been loose with the ball. And Toby's looked uncharacteristically flustered. All four need to change for us to pull a point out of the bag here.

Awful 1st half, so many players not being able to pass it more than 2 yards

We're too slow and labourious too

Probably need Poch to do the hair dryer treatment at half time, particularly at Son.

And get Janssen on for sissoko.

Sissoko has miscontrolled again in this game at least twice and failed to find one out of three spurs shirts with that easy chance at the start. Unforgivable but that's his level of ability.

What is so much worse is Son as he has the ability yet is playing utter crap.

He needs to sort it out - as I've touched on before, this type of performance that he does 1 in 4 games needs to stop and is holding him back as a player.

Probably need Poch to do the hair dryer treatment at half time, particularly at Son.

And get Janssen on for sissoko.

Sissoko has miscontrolled again in this game at least twice and failed to find one out of three spurs shirts with that easy chance at the start. Unforgivable but that's his level of ability.

What is so much worse is Son as he has the ability yet is playing utter crap.

He needs to sort it out - as I've touched on before, this type of performance that he does 1 in 4 games needs to stop and is holding him back as a player.
I think Son needs to go in the toilet for 10 minutes and get his head focused.

@milo @spurspinter1

s o c c e r
s.t.r.e.a.m.s
(dot)
net

if you have aces-t-r-e-a-m then use the ace-s-t-r-e-a-m link. the other 'verified s.t.r.e.a.m.e.r.s' should work too (if you don't have aces-t-r-e-a-m)

Very frustrating. Within the first five minutes they had given us two golden opportunities to score. On both occasions Son picked the wrong pass. We were four against one on one of them and didn't even get a shot off. Then a moment of poor defending, collectively and individually, and suddenly we're 1-0 down.

After that we have had a lot of the ball, but failed to create to clear cut opportunities. The final ball is not quite there, and we also lack a physical presence in the box. We get a lot of space in the wide areas, but we don't really look like scoring. Defensively we have been unusually shaky. We are vulnerable to Ayew's runs in behind us and have also made him look like Pele on occasions.

Janssen should come on from the start of teh second half. Son is not a striker. The ball doesn't stick when we play it up to him. I'd bring Sissoko off though. Son has been awful, much worse than Sissoko, but at least you think there is a goal in him. I think he'd play better in his natural position too.

Back