• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

The team needs a kick up the backside. This is reminding me of Saudi Sportswashing Machine away last season.

Sissoko actually took up an excellent position there, but because he's made himself the invisible man, Davies didn't register him. He's only have hit the corner flag with it, anyway, I suppose.

With so many injuries this was not the game we needed where Son turns in that dog brick performance he does one in every four games.

It's a crying shame that we have been ravaged by injuries this season.

We all know the backups aren't anywhere near the best 11 players.

They haven't done too bad, we've only been able to put out our strongest 11 once in the Premier League all season.

Am I the only one who wants to phucking murder Son and Davies right now? We have played alright imo, but these two are killing our team, both of them just terrible. They are targetting Davies and Son just kills every attack. The worst part is, we can't really sub either of them.

If we can equalise before 75 mins, then we can do it. But come the phuck on Son, that was a joke 1st half mate.

Back