• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v City Sunday 4pm

Meaning what exactly mate?

Meaning he's not a local London boy who's come thorough our academy.. There's no easier way for a manager to endear himself to the fans than playing academy graduates.

I don't think Mason's ability (or lack thereof) is the reason he's become a first team regular.. Can't see it lasting next season.

soldado? we really are short of options on the bench. stambouli may as well not exist. our bench may as well not exist.

Why do you think stambouli would be the saviour? He's done nothing.
If he was chasing back for that corner he would have no chance keeping pace with Aguero.

Sorry, Bobby's movement there was (to me first impression) very poor. He froze in outside space when if he checked inside he might get the pass or create more space for Kane. Want to see that again...

A minute ago, Dier had the ball on the right and Bobby just stood in the box -and didn't move an inch. eventually Kane realising there was no one in front of Dier at that point jogged over - past Bobby - to offer him some support, by which time Dier had lost the ball. If Bobby just stands around like it is not surprising he doesn't score goals.

GHod, I really hope Kyle is watching Dier's delivery from the right in the last couple of games.

Meaning he's not a local London boy who's come thorough our academy.. There's no easier way for a manager to endear himself to the fans than playing academy graduates.

I don't think Mason's ability (or lack thereof) is the reason he's become a first team regular.. Can't see it lasting next season.

The reason Mason has become a regular, is because the manager does not think any of the players below him are better. It's pretty simple isn't it. And if he decides to try and get Schneiderlin, I would say that you will not see Mason as a regular. To suggest Poch is playing to the fans is lunacy. Sorry, you're wrong on that one mate, whatever you think of Mason. It's an insult to the manager TBH...IMO.

Why do you think stambouli would be the saviour? He's done nothing.
If he was chasing back for that corner he would have no chance keeping pace with Aguero.
I meant he never, ever gets selected. Hence, may as well not exist. The only time we catch a glimpse of him is when he warms up by himself on the pitch after being left out of the squad. I didn't make any comment on his ability.

Missed the first half but half way through the second and Chadli on the floor was the first time I noticed him.

Back