• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v City Sunday 4pm

Fazio wtf! :D
Not his fault it was congested but surely there are other options than 'scooping' the ball like that only 10 yards advanced of our defensive line. Very odd, this Fazio chap.

I feel for Eriksen, he is obviously knackered and just not quite at it today...been that way for a couple of games TBH...hope he gets a good rest this summer.

hey Eriksen, when 35000 people scream man on, you are about to get tackled

Thank GHod he didn't hear it mate, otherwise it would show he was listening to El peanut Galleria all the time and then, Lawd 'help Us!!!! Be good if he heard his teammates though!!!;)

People are, fairly, having a bit of a moan about Mason . But nothing about Eriksen who I think has been very poor (again)

Sorry, Bobby's movement there was (to me first impression) very poor. He froze in outside space when if he checked inside he might get the pass or create more space for Kane. Want to see that again...

Back