• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

I don't think I can handle hearing people boo the players at the final whistle, so I'll turn off now. A new manager will do this lot a world of good! :)

Edit: nine minutes injury time, I'll wait a bit, haha.

Well, no Europe next season. Hopefully it is a blessing in disguise.

The only thing we can cling on to. It has been a terrible capitulation from 4th to relegation form. Conte knew he had a difficult job to raise the troops, but he would have. Fans + Levy getting rid of Conte ended our season early.

If it had still been 1-2 i would have been really p#ssed off he saved that. As it is, hats off. The difference between him and Forster....no brainer

Is that a wind up? Seriosly? He has trouble making a five yard pass and has been like Bambi on ice again.

Yes, I'd hoped the bracketed statement would have made that clear, my bad. There was a discussion on the Sanchez thread where it was implied the booing of Sanchez was because of his ethnicity rather than him being useless.

Considering the way we have been playing this season I Didn't think it could get any worse (before the start of this game)

Back