• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

NLS

Gordon Durie
It's the night before a huge game against a London rival to try and secure European football next season... And still no OMT...

But who really cares?

If I knew how to set up a poll I would ask who wants an OMT and who can't be bothered...

Personally, I am so upset with the state of the club I am not that concerned...

Also, just imagine the impact upon the players, the manager( we haven't got one), the Director of football ( we haven't got one), Levy and ENIC if they heard that the members of Glory-Glory were so disillusioned that we didn't even make the effort to have an OMT...

What a sad state of affairs.....

Last edited:
I'm going to say something I very rarely say on here. 2-1 win.:grin::grin::grin: (Although I don't really believe it)

Personally, I am so upset with the state of the club I am not that concerned...

Hence no OMT. The club are losing the fans given the mess we're in and the years of painfully dull football since that Argentinian guy left

Chance to say cheerio and thanks for the memories to (hopefully) Moura, Perisic, Sessegnon, Hojbjerg, Lenglet, Sanchez, Tanganga and Forster

Chance to say cheerio and thanks for the memories to (hopefully) Moura, Perisic, Sessegnon, Hojbjerg, Lenglet, Sanchez, Tanganga and Forster

Well thats the problem isn't it? with the modern football game. Too many players.
Squads that are ridiculously too big because of all these new laws on squad size and subs. Next year they'll have ten subs maybe who knows?
The squad with the most trophies at the end of the season are hailed the greatest Team in living memory and have used..... I don't know how many players changing every other week, some of course with their feet up or pedalling and resting again so they have maximum fitness for when their next game comes?

The clubs that have billions of money are not complaining though are they! as they win all the trophies and spend stupid money on all these players half of them hardley ever play or play a full game.
Anyway, I could go on for ages on this subject..football isn't a team game any more and the money people.. and new regulations have ruined it!?

Train and beers again today
Think there is about 30 of us
Don’t think many, of any of us going have a real care about the game
That’s the scary part with how the season has drifted
Even yesterday at the fans event… not one first team player was there. Think about bentacur, injured and not playing tomo. Surely him turning up for 10 minutes would be great
Oh well, onwards and upwards

Back