• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

Keepers the difference again between the two sides. Raya with a couple of brilliant saves, Forster letting in two saveable shots.

Agreed. Was a big difference. We still didnt look like we had a plan of how to attack in the second half though

Serious relegation fears[emoji33]

The wife just asked what next season will bring. In all honesty I feel we will be where Everton are this season. We seem to be spiralling downwards at an alarming rate.

Tickets will be easier to get hold of I would think though...if anybody fancies the pain

If it is the game that sends Leicester down I can live with it. European football has gone now
I'm okay with that.
I don't trust this group of players - even with three or four changes - to adequately manage European and league football regardless of who the new manager is

FROM THE GUARDIAN:

90+6 min: Tom emails in

Just confirming what I’ve just witnessed in case my tv set isn’t working:

• Spurs have the ball

• Brentford have a “head injury” following Ben Mee’s heading the ball

• Referee stops game

• Referee gives ball to Brentford

• Brentford score
Anyone got any opinion on this?

Agreed. Was a big difference. We still didnt look like we had a plan of how to attack in the second half though
No, not trying to defend the second half performance, but switch the keepers around and we get at least a draw.
If we had a top class keeper we'd probably still be in with a chance of top 4 even though we are mostly brick this season.

Spent half the game passing around the back..if we don't know how to move forward and penetrat how can we set up attacking movement ..anyway I disagree with some comments about a decent manager coming in and changing things with these players. That's impossible surely..conte and moriniho couldn't
So how in gods name can anyone else. The players we have just can't hack It.

No, not trying to defend the second half performance, but switch the keepers around and we get at least a draw.
If we had a top class keeper we'd probably still be in with a chance of top 4 even though we are mostly brick this season.

Agree about the keepers. But we didnt look like scoring again til Richie's headers late on, so were always going to be holding on

Oh well, at least we won't get to embarass ourselves against the minnows of Europe next season.
Villa have Liverpool and Brighton. Both of us +4 goal difference.
So we need to lose to Leeds by a higher score than Villas aggregate lose to Lpool and Brighton

Depends on where the manager situation ends up

I honestly cant see anybody sorting this out quickly. Whoever comes in wont get who they want, just 'make dos' I fear we are going back to pre-Jol days, finishing bottom half for a few seasons.

We had our chances a few years ago, and we did not 'kick on' It's starting to become depressing

Back