• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Palace***

I hope so but I have a feeling that Dembele isn’t able to play 90 minutes anymore

I'm with you on that, and think its why we went after both Andre Gomes and Barkley in the summer. I can definitely see one of them coming in in Jan

on the Beeb

11:20
BreakingAlli now out of England squad

Mauricio Pochettino said that Dele Alli's injury was 'minor' but it's enough to keep him out of the England squad to face Germany and Brazil.

on the Beeb

Mauricio Pochettino said that Dele Alli's injury was 'minor' but it's enough to keep him out of the England squad to face Germany and Brazil.
Lets hope Kane gets pulled too then our lads can have a rest

on the Beeb

I wonder if Poch just pulled a SAF with Dele, figuring Son, Kane, and Eriksen are enough to break down Palace.

I do enjoy seeing different lineups, though. I really want to see us perform without some of our key players. Will say a lot about how far the team has come.

I'd like to see Gazzaniga get some time, maybe 60 seconds at the end with Vorm going off with heartburn or something.

I'm already in the select club who has actually seen both Cesar Sanchez and Stipe Pletikosa play for us.

Looks like you’ve got the goalkeeper hat trick! Can’t be many in that club.

I fail to see what Sissoko has done to be in the team ahead of Dembele

I think its just Dembele's fitness/injury problems, though at some point Poch needs to either try Dembele from the start or get rid of him. Great player but there's not much point having someone who cant play 90 mins. Maybe that moment will come after signing Gomes or someone else in the Jan window. Would obviously prefer it if Dembele is able to play properly again!

I think its just Dembele's fitness/injury problems, though at some point Poch needs to either try Dembele from the start or get rid of him. Great player but there's not much point having someone who cant play 90 mins. Maybe that moment will come after signing Gomes or someone else in the Jan window. Would obviously prefer it if Dembele is able to play properly again!

Well quite, no point having his wages if he cant play at least 1 game a week

on the Beeb

The upside to this is he won't get injured on England duty...

From strong bench to weak bench in four days...

Its not that weak. We're always going to have 2 or 3 defenders on the bench. Of the other 3-4 outfield spots, Llorente and Dembele are decent; GKN though is a bit of a non-option based on what he's shown so far - he needs a loan to get some game time in England (or, alternatively, just being sold - I dont understand why we bought an out and out winger given Poch doesnt play with them)

Its not that weak. We're always going to have 2 or 3 defenders on the bench. Of the other 3-4 outfield spots, Llorente and Dembele are decent; GKN though is a bit of a non-option based on what he's shown so far - he needs a loan to get some game time in England (or, alternatively, just being sold - I dont understand why we bought an out and out winger given Poch doesnt play with them)

I think Poch likes having the diffeeent option and GKN would have got more game time if he was a little bit less of a plonker off the pitch - Poch’s book suggests he just needs to realise it’s a team game. Nothing major but enough to keep him down until he makes the right changes.

Back