• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Palace***

So..no Lloris, no Alderweireld, no Alli, no Wanyama and obviously no Lamela. That starting X1 should still be good enough to win, with the right attitude (as people have suggested), but the injuries are a worry. Luckily they have happened before an international break. Hopefully, 1 or 2 of them will be ready for Arsenal in a fortnight

Naturally all the injuries mean that bench does not have much game-changing options on it, as would a lot of teams with a key quartet missing
Hopefully we dont need a Plan B today

I guess if you're going to pic up a few injuries like those to Lloris, TA and Dele then the best time to do so is just before an international break

Sissoko ahead of Dembele again....

I wonder whether Poch is just trying to make sure he's fit for the business end of the season by nursing him through the first few months? Or maybe just thinks that Winks and Dembele are too similar as a partnership in CM?

I am not saying they are world-beaters. But you look at some of the players in their starting X1 and wonder why they are actually bottom. Just hope they dont finally click today.
Would say they should be sitting 12th-16th area with that squad

I wonder whether Poch is just trying to make sure he's fit for the business end of the season by nursing him through the first few months? Or maybe just thinks that Winks and Dembele are too similar as a partnership in CM?

I hope so but I have a feeling that Dembele isn’t able to play 90 minutes anymore

Didn't think that I'd be here today. Felt like crap last night & trains are a disaster. But I couldn't miss a match. So here I am!! Drove up.

I'm cautious about Gazzaniga in goal. I don't see why Sisokko starts after his performance against Real Madrid. He was brick.

I am not saying they are world-beaters. But you look at some of the players in their starting X1 and wonder why they are actually bottom. Just hope they dont finally click today.

They have a team far too good for their position in the table.

They have massively underperformed. This will be a very very difficult game, and even more so now with our recent injuries. I genuinely fear for this game.

Back