• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Palace***

Yeah, I'm sure there's a stat saying we've never won an early match on a Sunday against a red and blue striped team as well. This team is all about smashing records and getting hoodoos out of the way anyway, so I wouldn't be too worried. :D

Vorm
Aurier
Sanchez
Dier
Jan
Rose
Dembele
Sissoko
Eriksen
Alli
Kane

Give Winks a bit of a rest. Dembele and Rose could do with some minutes.

The previous five teams to beat Real over 90 minutes in the Champions League - Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Juventus and Schalke - all dropped points in their next domestic fixture.

Roy Hodgson has never lost a competitive game at Wembley.

Palace photographed in training ahead of tomorrow's game:

ybtayz4u

I'll take a scrappy 1-0
Midday ko after the great Real victory.
Palace will be determined to not get spanked and would take a draw. They also have a tiny bit of momentum.
This is a big test, In a very different way to Wednesday

Question: Should the GIF of the badger running away (Page 1 of the Real OMT) be a regular thing now until further notice, or should that be saved for CL OMT's in future?

I'd hoped the ticket exchange might have been up and running for the game

I can't go now so there would be a very decent seat in Block 110 up for sale on there but nothing as yet

I get the idea of giving Winks a rest, but I think we might really need his passing tempo for this one.l

Similarly Trippier is just a magical assist machine these days. Difficult to leave him out against potential bus parkers where he could make the difference.

An early goal and all my worries could be for nothing, but this could end up a tough game.

I'm sure Aurier is absolutely chomping at the bit to get on. But if Trippier is in good shape after the Real game, I'd run him out. Just to make sure he's a bit fagged for England to make too much use of. I bet Denmark are praying we don't overuse Eriksen.

I'd like to see Gazzaniga get some time, maybe 60 seconds at the end with Vorm going off with heartburn or something.

I'm already in the select club who has actually seen both Cesar Sanchez and Stipe Pletikosa play for us.

Vorm
Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose
Dier, Dembele
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Davies, Trippier, Winks, Sissoko, Llorente

I'd like to see Gazzaniga get some time, maybe 60 seconds at the end with Vorm going off with heartburn or something.

I'm already in the select club who has actually seen both Cesar Sanchez and Stipe Pletikosa play for us.

I always wondered why we brought Pletikosa in for that one single season when we already had Gomes and Cudicini. My suspicion is that it's entirely because he was Croatian and we wanted to increase our Croat contingent from 3 to 4 for some unfathomable reason - and Pletikosa was the cheapest way to do that.

It was one of the most mysterious transfers I'd seen in my time at Spurs. Still is, although Pau now runs Pletikosa close for the title of 'most pointlessly inexplicable transfer' ever. Both goalkeepers, too. :p

Back