• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT EPL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester United***

Isn’t there somewhere we can see who is on the travelling squad.

I’m sure that used to be somewhere for away games but might not happen anymore.

The bench could look very youthful tomorrow. Can we even fill it?

What are we looking at?

Vicario; Udogie,VDV,Ragusin,Porro; Bentancur, Skipp, Kulusevski; Werner,Richarlison,Johnson

Subs. Forster, Royal, Sessegnon, Dorrington, PEH, Donley, Gil, Santiago, Somebody else with 2 legs?
When you put it like that, Werner definitely starts!
Romero might make the bench for an emergency.
With Ange highlighting playing with full backs at CB, I wouldn't be surprised if Dragusin starts.
Especially as it wouldn't be a bad idea get Royal on at RB at some point to rest Porro. Quite amazed he hasn't broken yet.

I wonder if we'll go for a world record and name 3 GKs on the bench (now Whiteman is fit again and our only other senior player available)?

When you put it like that, Werner definitely starts!
Romero might make the bench for an emergency.
With Ange highlighting playing with full backs at CB, I wouldn't be surprised if Dragusin starts.
Especially as it wouldn't be a bad idea get Royal on at RB at some point to rest Porro. Quite amazed he hasn't broken yet.
Don't worry, Porro will be one of the 3 hamstring injuries tomorrow. It is all planned.

I think some people are getting a little carried away that just because Bentancurs return came out of nowhere, all of a sudden every other player is going to make a magical early return to the side....
Magical? It would be about a week or 2 early.

Vicario
Porro Radu Micky Udogie
Kulu Bentancur PEH
Johnson Richarlison Werner

Forster, Royal, Romero, Dorrington, Sessegnon, Skipp, Donley, Gil, Soonsup-Bell/Lankshear

Vicario
Porro Radu Micky Udogie
Kulu Bentancur PEH
Johnson Richarlison Werner

Forster, Royal, Romero, Dorrington, Sessegnon, Skipp, Donley, Gil, Soonsup-Bell/Lankshear

Abbott/Sayer/Santiago did not play for U21 team on Friday, Soonsop-Bell and Lankshear both played the full 90 mins and Lanshear took a whack to the head scoring winner, one of them might be sub.

I think we'll see

Vicario

Porro Dragusin VDV Udogie

Skipp Bentancur

Kulu

Johnson Richie Werner

Yep. That's what I am guessing too. Right now with 10 players out the team is, almost, picking itself.

Good news that Kulu and Romero have travelled, but still anoying that despite other clubs injury/missing list are easing, we added THREE more after last weeks game in Davies, Lo Celso and Scarlett. (We really on a horrendous bad luck run)

Would be nice to get through today without another addition, but you know we wont, it is just a random draw as to who gets injured today

Back