• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT EPL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester United***

Only reffed one of our games so far this season : away to Luton, when Bissouma got his second yellow for the dive.
Let's hope he is as strict on diving with a certain Utd player.

Not a chance.

If anything, seeing that video of those pefectly legal Dragusin slide tackles, the first time he has to do one today he will get a straight red (with Neville backing the refs decision)

One of those fixtures that puts a knot in my stomach and has an air of inevitability to it. Would love a surprise like the 1-6, but fear that was a COVID based aberration.

At least they don't have Rapenaldo around to bang in a hat trick of worldies.

Last edited:
Not a chance.

If anything, seeing that video of those pefectly legal Dragusin slide tackles, the first time he has to do one today he will get a straight red (with Neville backing the refs decision)
And what will be worse is that VAR will check and still give it to ratface

One of those fixtures that puts a knot in my stomach and has an air of inevitability to it. Would love a surprise like the 1-6, but fear that was a COVID based aberration.

At least they don't have Rapenaldo around to bang in a hat trick or worldies.

You can guarantee that will be Hojlund today

Just hope our strikers will be clinical when the chance arrives, if that happens.....WE WIN!!

Werner will be keen to impress, although you can try too hard, as some have already said, it would be nice if he could get a goal today to get his confidence back early, and hopefully Richarlison is back on it today and buries one of those crosses from Johnson a-la Everton and Bournemouth games

Yeah it was in the media this week he'd been asked to delay his departure.

In all honesty he's got a mistake in him so I don't consider it that bad a thing. He won't want to get injured that's for sure!
Isn't already in Cameroons bad books (He was sent home from the World Cup wasn't he!)? Can't imagine him waltzing in just before kick off will do him any more favours!

Fernandes dive for penalty
Us receiving bookings for every tackle
Them receiving no bookings at all
Goals disallowed for us
Neville digging out the owners/saying one our tackles is a red card while identical tackle from Dalot was just his momentum carrying him over the ball
Handball ignored for them
Foul in the lead up to their 95th min winner not looked at by VAR
Pretty much how I predict it will go today. Got a really bad feeling about this game.

Forgot about Rio predicting them to do the treble and planting a Utd flag on the pitch prior to kick off.

Only turned on in time for kick-off at Goodsion, so didnt see who was back in the studio. Keane and Redknapp. Might get some decent punditry. Hopefully United are poor I do like a good Keano rant

Back