• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT EPL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester United***

mmm not sure... yep just noticed the Rockford files!
we all watched a lot of TV in the sixties and seventies but the Rockford files I can't say I remembered watching ..but garner was a top actor IMO..

Yeah living in a council flat in south London with a couple of kids in the 70's his life looked appealing, in a trailer (looked bigger than our flat) on a Californian beach, only down side he got duffed up each week.

Its going to be a big ask, new CB partnership, debut at OT, but probably the best option we have right now. I would take a draw, it seems United will be nearing full strength, bouyed by a massive win at European giants, Wigan.

I just hope we perform better than the last 2 visits, last season was not great and letting Ronaldo beat us bascially on his own 2 seasons ago hurt badly.
Hopefully, Ange will have us up for this. Come away unbeaten and then we have 3 out of 4 at home to push on

Would be happy with a draw tomorrow, TBH. Although I don't feel as nervous about an Old Trafford away game as I would normally do, which is worrying in itself. Hooefully it's the manure Manure who turns up tomorrow, and we continue to impress despite our abscentees.

The bench could look very youthful tomorrow. Can we even fill it?

What are we looking at?

Vicario; Udogie,VDV,Ragusin,Porro; Bentancur, Skipp, Kulusevski; Werner,Richarlison,Johnson

Subs. Forster, Royal, Sessegnon, Dorrington, PEH, Donley, Gil, Santiago, Somebody else with 2 legs?

Draw against ManU now is like a loss against West ham…
Im going for a trashing and the last game for Ten Hag. Werner is going to make a fool out of me and be match winner

Back