• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT EPL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Manchester United***

The ball was kicked at him and it smacked off his head into the goal.
I think he would be ok to sit on the bench.

I mentioned Lankshear and Soonsup-bell earlier, just because wont have a striker on the bench. Richalison and Werner will play there first

I have not seen any photo evidence to back it up from any of the posters, but I am hearing that Maddison has travelled too.

May not mean he makes the bench if he has, as he seems the type of guy who wants to be with the squad giving support even when he is not in the 20

I have not seen any photo evidence to back it up from any of the posters, but I am hearing that Maddison has travelled too.

May not mean he makes the bench if he has, as he seems the type of guy who wants to be with the squad giving support even when he is not in the 20
In recent games there have often been shots of him in the stands or near the bench. Can't remember if that includes away games - obviously he has his own box at our ground

Watkins, Calvert-Lewin, Fernandes & Maddison Each To Have A Shot On Target - Was 10/3 Now 4/1

Interesting, Do William Hill some insight into the team news?

Oh and dont forget, as its us at OT, United will be getting their usual penalty awarded, and no doubt, despite not being able to hit the preverbial cows backside with a banjo in the PL, Rasmus Hojlund will bag a goal.

So I think we will need to score 3 times to get something. Lump on Fernandes and Hojlund to score anytime

Reading papers, and I see an article that United need players who will fight for the shirt. Expect a match where the ref turns a blind eye to Utd tackles. Hope Ange has shown the team the Chelsea video. Expect that to happen again.

Reading papers, and I see an article that United need players who will fight for the shirt. Expect a match where the ref turns a blind eye to Utd tackles. Hope Ange has shown the team the Chelsea video. Expect that to happen again.

And a match where every slightest touch from a white shirt will result in a free-kick as the ref is swayed by 60k plus Mancs

Royal or Dragusin? Only Ange knows if Dragusin is ready to step in right away.

Vic
Royal VDV
Porro---------------------Udogie
Skipp Bentancur
Kulu
Johnson Richarlison Werner
So much relies on our fullbacks these days. I feel like if Porro and Udogie have a good game we will win. Can they help Bentancur run the midfield? Pick passes and release the attackers? Plus ghost into the box and maybe score?

Richarlison looked like he was trying to speed up his shooting last game - which was needed. Often he takes a beat too long and the goal keeper is set. But that backfired last game where he snatched at shots when he had more time to pass the ball into the net. Can Richarlison be a fulcrum for Werner? Werner needs someone to bounce the ball off, and make runs off. If Richarlison can be this pivot wener can opent them up.

Quite excited for this game. Werner gets a pass, want him to bed in and not feel any pressure. Ange probably will go for Dragusin and VDV which is an exciting prospect. Hope Dragusin can play his game and settle. I would probably go with Royal away from home, but hard to say without knowing how well he trained and got the system.

Werner and Johnson to score 1-2

Watkins, Calvert-Lewin, Fernandes & Maddison Each To Have A Shot On Target - Was 10/3 Now 4/1

Interesting, Do William Hill some insight into the team news?
It's a finger in the air bet. All of those could equally have a shot on target or be injured.
12/3 to 10/3 isn't a massive change, and will be in response to people chucking a few quid on.

Fernandes dive for penalty
Us receiving bookings for every tackle
Them receiving no bookings at all
Goals disallowed for us
Neville digging out the owners/saying one our tackles is a red card while identical tackle from Dalot was just his momentum carrying him over the ball
Handball ignored for them
Foul in the lead up to their 95th min winner not looked at by VAR

The ball was kicked at him and it smacked off his head into the goal.
I think he would be ok to sit on the bench.

I mentioned Lankshear and Soonsup-bell earlier, just because wont have a striker on the bench. Richalison and Werner will play there first

Given his age I think it would be unwise to play him after that incident, the ball was volleyed from about 3m on to his head, its similar to being punched and the effect of concussion isn't always immediate, Donley has played a lot as a striker in the past.

Goals disallowed for us
Neville digging out the owners/saying one our tackles is a red card while identical tackle from Dalot was just his momentum carrying him over the ball

Blimey I bet you like a conspiracy story.

It's a finger in the air bet. All of those could equally have a shot on target or be injured.
12/3 to 10/3 isn't a massive change, and will be in response to people chucking a few quid on.

Indeed, but it was the fact they have Maddison listed was of interest to me, a few hours ago I didnt even think he would be part of the squad. Now William Hill are taking bets on him playing. Hopefully they have insider info

Indeed, but it was the fact they have Maddison listed was of interest to me, a few hours ago I didnt even think he would be part of the squad. Now William Hill are taking bets on him playing. Hopefully they have insider info

If he doesn't play does he count as a non runner snd bet stands on others?

That's why I think it's finger in the air. WH put it out there, people put money on something that's almost certain to lose to he's highly unlikely to play. WH get free money.
I wouldn't read anything into it - that's what WH want.

Goals disallowed for us

Correct. Gary Neville should be nowhere near that commentary box when United are on, but we all know he will be, with no doubt Paul Scholes and Roy Keane as pundits with probably Ella Toone or Mary Earps to complete the red trio.

When its United v Tottenham your pundits should be ex-players like Teddy Sheringham, Michael Carrick, Dimitar Berbatov or Louis Saha

That's why I think it's finger in the air. WH put it out there, people put money on something that's almost certain to lose to he's highly unlikely to play. WH get free money.
I wouldn't read anything into it - that's what WH want.

Yep, I get what you mean now.

Back