• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well...Mason showed how naive he was today. The 4-3-3 formation against city is a FIFA21 tactic. Some will absolve him of blame through lack of experience, but for me that formation was an error and the subsequent subs were made out of sentimentality rather than what was happening on the pitch. I wanted him to win so badly but the pattern was set early and he never corrected it. We conceded the wide spaces to city from the off, and they crucified us with the fullback cutting inside and the wide player running to the corner over and over (a Barca pattern). We needed a 2nd body on the wing to stop this.

The defence played well I thought (except Reggie), considering the pressure they were under especially. I thought Moura and Lo Celso were our best attacking players. Go figure.

Last edited:
Back