• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can all blame the useless clams playing, but we all know city have bought their own success and this ain't no different. Odds stacked against us. Unlimited money vs very limited money. Money wins. So fudge off all pundits, and at least fudging say this, fudging money doped clams.

Game was lost the minute, the second Sissoko came on for Lo Celso. That killed it, completely and finally.

Lo and behold, the stumbling oaf then loses Laporte at a free kick twenty minutes later.

I don't blame Mason for anything. This is only his second game, he didn't know how useless Sissoko is as a professional footballer.

But, learn lad. These are the things you need to learn - whom to rely on, who is a useless liability.

Thr other thing I was baffled about is how he took Lo Celso off and left Winks on for the whole game, but I suppose they're friends or something and Mason didn't have the heart to sub his useless mate. But, again - learning experiences.

Ah, well.

Mason is supposedly a Tottenham fan so he must have watched some games of us playing. If he couldn't tell after 1 match that Sissoko is a useless turd then I'm sorry he's fudging judgement and eyesight needs fudging testing.

Otherwise I don't blame him for the result at all.

Kane? The Guy who wins games on his own? What did you think he could do today when the midfield was non existent? Novice manager against a well honed system equals one result.

But we are talking about cup finals, if he deserves a cup as much as people say he deserves he needs to put in a proper performance. Our best players do not turn up when it matters, go and look at every game this season where teams have dropped points around us and we bottle it, non of them turn up.

Back