• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing is Sissoko had a job that was basically done once Hojbjerg joined. I cannot fathom why you would take off Lo Celso and Moura our 2 most dangerous players up til that point.
Exactly. Baffles me the thinking there. GLC had just started to find some nice forward passes and Moura committing their players.

Struck me as a pre-meditated plan to have Bale and Sissoko on at the same time but just chose the wrong 2 to take off.

We so badly need a number 10. Any time we did make it to the edge of the box there was no one in the box to cross to as Kane had done the number 10 job to get it there. 3cms without a designated 10 that can link/score/assist is pretty rubbish.

We so badly need a number 10. Any time we did make it to the edge of the box there was no one in the box to cross to as Kane had done the number 10 job to get it there. 3cms without a designated 10 that can link/score/assist is pretty rubbish.
Haven't had one since Eriksen left and even in Eriksen's last year he played like we didn't have one. GLC nor Ndombele are number 10s/AMs. It needs to be addressed in the summer along with the CB issues.

Plus Son doing nothing. Meant we only had Kane and Moura (and on occasion Lo Celso) contributing anything attacking wise

Haven't had one since Eriksen left and even in Eriksen's last year he played like we didn't have one. GLC nor Ndombele are number 10s/AMs. It needs to be addressed in the summer along with the CB issues.

Mason has the defensive shape and focus on point. He was let down by several technically poor (and uncharacteristic) individual performances. His subs simply didn't work. Ndombele needed a run today, probably with Lamela too, but I was one who wanted Bale so I cannot complain or else my hypocrisy would be louder than ever!!!!

I’m shocked people are so tinkled off. It was on the cards . This mob have spent 18 months under Jose. The Rot had set in long before Jose you could argue.

Things on the pitch have been going down hill a long time. The Rebuild that was delayed now needs to happen. As fans we have to be patient. Hitchens and Levy need to get a DOF in as their recruitment can’t be trusted. Ndombele ? Lo Celso are they really top players ? Not for me.

oh well honestly thought we’d get spanked. Most one sided 1-0 I’ve seen in a while.

Also Son I’d sell him this summer. Keep Kane.

Mason has the defensive shape and focus on point. He was let down by several technically poor (and uncharacteristic) individual performances. His subs simply didn't work. Ndombele needed a run today, probably with Lamela too, but I was one who wanted Bale so I cannot complain or else my hypocrisy would be louder than ever!!!!
I wanted Bale too, but couldn't work out why he was out wide on the right? Tbh he was so disappointing today I barely noticed he had come on.

Bale was so anonymous it was scary
I fully expect bale to score at the weekend too

GLC and Ndom are really only effective as the third wheel with a CDM and 10. Playing them with Winks and Hojbjerg is just too bits and bobs and not enough attacking intent.

seriously?

Yes.

Son is a good player but as streaky as they come. He has also been at the club too long, I am against players being at any club for to longer a period. Particularly a club that does not win things. Where is there motivation?

Add to that his age and how I have not seen a pacey player keep their form into their 30s means I would encourage him to be sold this summer.

Back