• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone seen Generation Kill?

One off, six part tv series, set during the invasion of Iraq.

Rolling Stone magazine style insight into modern warfare and pretty damn good.

Watched that when it was on FX a couple of years back. Great dialogue like The Wire but very difficult to determine who is who as they all look the same with their shaved heads :-k

Only recently got into The Thick Of It. Anyone else seen it? Some brilliant characters with an Office style feel about it. Very funny indeed.

I saw the first season recently too, very good political satire. Just got the feature length episode through from LoveFilm...

I love The Thick Of It, though I thought it was funnier with Langham, but then again the BBC couldn't keep him on the show!

Anyone seen Generation Kill?

One off, six part tv series, set during the invasion of Iraq.

Rolling Stone magazine style insight into modern warfare and pretty damn good.

Yeah saw this year or two back enjoyed it for the most part some places could get a little slow main characters were all good..

Linekar regarding Bruno on Piers Morgan tonight:

"Come on now Frank Bruno, one perfectly placed right hook and you will be more popular than ever before."

:lol:

Anyone else looking forward to Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire? The new teasers have come out, and it looks great. Fantastic show.

I admire the way it keeps on building momentum. Season 2 was better than season 1 so I hope they can sustain it.

True. The first one was rather sedate, the second much less so. Personally I've always found Stephen Graham's Capone to be an engaging character myself, if only because I'm reminded of Tommy from Snatch and Billy Bremner from The Damned United every time I see him.:D

Anyone else looking forward to Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire? The new teasers have come out, and it looks great. Fantastic show.

Got any links? Love that show, ending set it up perfectly for the next season. Nucky is going to be tinkled about his land.

Downloaded homeland last night, anyone seen it?

Also anyone heard of a show called suits? On the download now, heard good things about it.

Back