• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Obviously Michonne appeared in the last episode,but they have said the Governor will be in the new series.Hope they follow what happens to Laurie in the comics....moany bitch!

So who watched the Undateables !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently several issues into The Walking Dead comics. Interesting to see how the tv version has basically fleshed out (excuse the pun) the issue arcs from the comics.

Ive read all 94 now, its very very dark in places, brilliant though

It seems that season 3 is going to be a lot closer to the comics compared to seasons 1&2.

I think they initially tried to limit the amount they took from the comics but I don't think you can ignore characters like The Governor and Michonne for too long! :D

The issue I'm up to (I've only just started to read) has them at the prison - so season 3 presumably kicks off from there.

anyone see the Californication season finale?? :eek:

Yeah - I love Californication

The finale wasnt that great. Actually I think Californications finale's are always a bit brick.

Gotta wait another year for season 6 I bet

I don't think it has officially yet but AMC like the show and the numbers it gets, again I've said it before but if they do the prison and the town of Woodbury right then it's going to be AWESOME.

I think it could go on for atleast 5 seasons, problem is they will need to get away from the comics eventually as that is just going to run forever and it will get cancelled if they don't change it up.

The thing is, they could change it up completely.

One episode - Zombie hoarde over runs the group and they are all done for. Had to happen eventually. Brave from the producers to kill off all the characters...

Next episode - Pick up with a completely different group, with a completely different dynamic in a completely different environment...

How about a group of hunting types in the rockys? Tourists and gangs trying to survive in Vegas/Nevada? A coastal town with strategies around boats etc...

The potential is ridiculous.

Back on the comics can someone confirm, re:

- The Specials
- The Guide...

I'm guessing the specials are just standalone stories that can be read whenever?

The finale wasnt that great. Actually I think Californications finale's are always a bit brick.

Yeah it sucks that we have to wait another year

SPOILER ALERT

This finale was a bit brick (an unnecessary twist instead of letting them have a happy ending), but still a shocker

The finale for season 3 was absolutely amazing - when Hank told Karen about shagging her ex-step daughter. The whole thing was done with no sound, but you could imagine what they were saying - very powerful 3 minutes of TV

SPOILERS OVER

SPOILER ALERT

Also, you must be pretty upset that we're unlikely to see Cali or Lizzie again?

Both of them were so hot but so different.

Cali was actually unbelievable

Game of Thrones ep 2 is out there and nobody told me? Haven't see ep 1 yet.

Is the web rip version 'decent' quality?

The potential is ridiculous.

Back on the comics can someone confirm, re:

- The Specials
- The Guide...

I'm guessing the specials are just standalone stories that can be read whenever?

The survivors guide is who's who,the specials I haven't seen,although I do have a one off about the Michonne character.

Depends which version you are on about Spooky, i down loaded a 720p hd (or hd wannabe) version on Monday morning that was spot on. And by ep i presume you meant season 2.

Back