• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Finished all The Inbetweeners including the movie recently - some genuinely funny moments

Any chance of a 4th season?

that is the general consensus...am halfway through season 3 now. it makes quite a difference not having to wait a week before the next episode.

I'm most of the way through season 5 now and the dialogue definitely lacks that bit of genius without Aaron Sorkin at the helm, still a decent political drama but not nearly as compelling as first 4 seasons imo.

Enjoying "The Slap". 2 episodes to go....

Grimm is a pretty harmless way of spending an hour (or 45 minutes if you can skip the ads)

Spartacus Vengeance is very funny.

I'm most of the way through season 5 now and the dialogue definitely lacks that bit of genius without Aaron Sorkin at the helm, still a decent political drama but not nearly as compelling as first 4 seasons imo.

have finished season 4. the whole series seems even better the second time round after initial viewing 10 years ago (?) when it first aired. episodes just flew by and much more coherent when you get to watch in sequence instead of having to wait a week. that mary louise parker was an ILF before she was a MILF...

[video=youtube;7_VbsCS97EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_VbsCS97EA[/video]

Classic Paulie Walnuts :ross:from last week's episode of the Sopranos on Sky Atlantic. Paulie later claims in a sitdown with Feech and Tony "he jumped out the tree, the other one come at me with a chainsaw. I got right to defend myself Tony."

Last edited:
Looks amazing.

Anyone watching Lilyhammer?

Also - Rapidshare - free downloads - have they throttled download speeds on this now?

Mad Men starts on Sky Atlantic soon. I've never seen what all the fuss is about personally. It looks very slick, stylish and authentic but I don't like any of the characters, especially that weasel little guy (don't know his name). On the other hand, it's worth watching purely for January Jones and Christina Hendricks.

Been watching 'Lie to Me' over the last few weeks.

6/10 I'd say - reminds me largerly of House MD but with a far weaker 'substance' plot. Some of the 'techniques' used are laughable and direpsectful towards the audience if indeed portrayed as objective analysis

Anyone still following The walking dead?

The latest episode was the best of the season so far. That's not saying much though really,its been pretty brick

Back