• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

So glad it's on less than 24 hrs after the yanks, I wouldnt be able to wait and would download it and watch it in sd. I want to see that bad boy in glorious 37" hd with surround sound.

Just watched the last 3 eps of The Walking Dead, pretty good ending..

Ive downloaded all the comic books, its upto 94 issues so far, Ive read 25 and its pretty similar to the TV show, IF season 3 starts how the comic books have gone on its going to be an awesome watch later on in the year

Last nite I watched the first episode of Touch, sure it was a bit sentimental and smultzy but I really enjoyed it.

I have season 1 of Game of THrones recorded on my scky box but for some reason I have not had the urge to watch it, is it really that good?

I wouldnt really listen to Linnet about what to watch etc

ot-young-hooligan-1.jpg

Love sunday tv in the states

Bobs Burgers
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Eastbound and Down
Luck
Walking Dead
Californication
House of Lies
Shameless

although a few of those finished lastnight, boooooooooooooooooooo

Walking dead is great, especially last two episodes. Wanted Shane to survive though to keep up the tension in the group!

Back