• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The 1st episode was quality

I concur, started slow but ended brilliantly. Shame the full series isnt for a couple of weeks. Anyone watching Alcatraz? A good way to spend 40 mins - nothing ground braking, kind of X-Files - but without Gillian Andersen.

I concur, started slow but ended brilliantly. Shame the full series isnt for a couple of weeks. Anyone watching Alcatraz? A good way to spend 40 mins - nothing ground braking, kind of X-Files - but without Gillian Andersen.

Alcatraz isn't bad. Can see it being dragged out for years like Lost was

Alcatraz isn't bad. Can see it being dragged out for years like Lost was

The moment it starts to drag I'm out. Not overly convinced yet. There's some really weak writing in parts and the lady cop is not a very good actress.

Guess whose back on sunday night for season 3

eastbounddown.jpg

Yep Kenny fudging Powers !!!!

"My story is the story of a raging Christ figure who tore himself off the cross and looked at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said, 'My turn now ****suckers.'"

Holy brick. I thought the premiere was fantastic, particularly the ending (which had me in stitches).

Game of Thrones is back on in the UK on 2nd April, less than 24 hours after being shown in the states.

Alcatraz won't drag on, I don't think, because I don't think it'll last more than 3 seasons

Californication last night. The british nanny. =P~ That is all

I just saw episode 7. The british Nanny was on a while ago also - when Runkle finger fudged her. She is fudgein hot.

On a side note - Drea Di Matteo got fat. Id still fudge her brains out but yeah she got fat.

I just saw episode 7. The british Nanny was on a while ago also - when Runkle finger fudged her. She is fudgein hot.

On a side note - Drea Di Matteo got fat. Id still fudge her brains out but yeah she got fat.

Didn't he ask and she said no? anyway this is the first time she got naked. Ah-mazing.

And yeah what the fudge happened to Drea di Matteo. At first I wasn't even sure it was her, had to check on wiki.

Didn't he ask and she said no? anyway this is the first time she got naked. Ah-mazing.

And yeah what the fudge happened to Drea di Matteo. At first I wasn't even sure it was her, had to check on wiki.

He definitely didnt ask - he kinda just kissed her and shoved a fist up there. After a minute she 'pushed' him away.

I dont mind Drea like that, more cushion for the pushin I say although im assuming she got 'fat' cos she has been out of work.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Been watching Lost from the very beginning on blu ray. Makes more sense when you watch it all the way through without any breaks. It was very clever how the man in black pulled the strings so Locke would die and they'd also bring him back to the island.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Been watching Lost from the very beginning on blu ray. Makes more sense when you watch it all the way through without any breaks. It was very clever how the man in black pulled the strings so Locke would die and they'd also bring him back to the island.

It's definitely better to watch all at once, think I'm due watching it again soon

Didn't wat to start a new thread so thought I'd stick it in here...

Watching Celebrity Juice tonight and Danny Dyer is making me laugh to be fair. He's massively acting up to this supposed hard man like always but actually being funny and quiet witty with it. I hated him before tonight, i've mellowed to indifferent now !

lucky baldman runkle..

Back