• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone still following The walking dead?

The latest episode was the best of the season so far. That's not saying much though really,its been pretty brick

Agree, this series has been pretty slow, but the past 2 episodes have been very good. Last nights has set up the last one very nicely!

Yup, The Walking Dead has really picked up the pace in recent weeks. Massive improvement on the first half of season 2.

Also been enjoying the latest episodes of Spartacus: Vengeance and Fringe.

Yup, The Walking Dead has really picked up the pace in recent weeks. Massive improvement on the first half of season 2.

Also been enjoying the latest episodes of Spartacus: Vengeance and Fringe.

I might watch the 3 episodes I have saved then. I nearly deleted them.

Spartacus is a gas. Anyone watching Friday Night Lights? Pretty good imo.

Mad Men starts on Sky Atlantic this month. Can anyone tell me what all the fuss is about? It is very slick, stylish and well made, but none of the characters besides the main character Don Draper are particularly likeable.

South Park, Ugly Americans and Bob's Burgers all started new seasons this last week or so. I'm well happy.

Love sunday tv in the states

Bobs Burgers
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Eastbound and Down
Luck
Walking Dead
Californication
House of Lies
Shameless

although a few of those finished lastnight, boooooooooooooooooooo

Cant wait to watch the series finale of the Walking Dead tomorrow!!

The finale will be on FX on Friday here.

I have been pretty damning of the Walking Dead since episode 4 of the first season, but have to say the last episode and a bit were very good and the finale looks to be really exciting

The Walking Dead finale sounds like it was a cracker.

I dont have sky at my uni, so just watch an online stream every monday as its aired on Sunday in the states! Watched it this morning when I woke up, it was good. Has set up series 3 nicely!

Back