• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

How about interpreter/personal assistant? AVB has good English but would probably want someone around to help if it got difficult.

How about interpreter/personal assistant? AVB has good English but would probably want someone around to help if it got difficult.

The guy has perfect english. He probably has to tone it down the long words so the average English Footballer can understand.

I will be there with my sons----look for Benson on the back of the shirt! I will be sober as a Judge tho'!!

ny_train430.jpg

ny_train430a.jpg

ny_train430b.jpg

Harry Kane had the perfect 19th birthday present - 90 minutes for the first team against Liverpool.

The striker impressed Andre Villas-Boas with his performance leading the line in the heat of Baltimore on Saturday.

Indeed, the Head Coach said afterwards: “It was a tremendous effort, he was there for 90 minutes and showed the signs of the quality of a boy who only turned 19 today.”

Harry gave his all against the Premier League experience of Jamie Carragher and Martin Skrtel and had one of the few chances to break the deadlock, flashing an effort inches wide in the first half.

Aaron Lennon also struck the post as it finished goalless in front of 42,000 fans at Baltimore Ravens’ M&T Bank Stadium.

“It was tough, a good game in pre-season, a game that gets you fit and strong against good opposition,” said Harry, who did so well on loan at Millwall last season.

“You learn in games like that, both from the players you play with and players you play against.”

Harry was delighted that Andre had the faith to both start and play him for the full 90.

“It shows a great trust in me, it’s great to have that,” he added. “If believes in me, then I can only believe in myself.

“It was great to play against the likes of Gerrard and Carragher, players I grew up admiring, and playing with the Spurs players, that will only help me.

“I enjoyed every minute of it. That's what I want to do, to play for Tottenham Hotspur.”

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/mobile/News/news-article.page?ref=kane-so-able-in-us-300712

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Our Chairman, Daniel Levy, will soon ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Look out for story, photo soon...

:-s

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Our Chairman, Daniel Levy, will soon ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Look out for story, photo soon...

:-s

wonder if he will slip in a last second striker signing before the Closing Bell rings

AVB's nan is from Stockport. He can probably speak in a Cheshire accent if he wants. Interestingly he even qualifies to represent England at sport.

Back