• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Thierry Henry on Spurs playing Red Bulls tonight - "Everyone is happy to see Tottenham at the Stadium, apart from me."

Here's tonight's team - Gomes; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Huddlestone, Livermore; Bentley, Sigurdsson, Lennon; Bale.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Its not tonight is it? fudge and im half naked in my bed ready to fudgein sleep for work tomorrow. fudges sakes

Here's tonight's team - Gomes; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Huddlestone, Livermore; Bentley, Sigurdsson, Lennon; Bale.

Nice to see Hudd back in a starting line-up for us. Think we might see a slightly better performance today since we're one match further along and since we don't have the JJ Livermore duo in the centre.

DHSF for a grown man and a professional you need to sort your priorities out

Get a diary or an iPhone and note down the Spurs games, it's not tricky

Work will be there tomorrow and the day after but Spurs may not play Henry ever again

This is our last chance to rupture his lungs and dismember him brutally

I don't find anything "interesting" about Gareth Bale as a striker.

I find it highlights how fudging inept our transfer 'strategy' is.

Hmmm, let's see - who next shall we shuffle around; Champions League team that we are?

For fudge sake, get a grip and sign the fudging players we need. tinkle arsing around with Emirates Marketing Project over Adebayor :rolleyes:

If we can't afford them, okay - fair enough, stop wasting agents time and go and sign pony players like Doyle or Harewood instead.

Into pre-season and no strikers to work with. Well done Daniel and Andre: fudging blinders the pair of you =D>

Back