• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Really not a well known fact at all. It's called jealousy, seeing as the Yankees have won more championships than any team in the history of sport.

The original Chel$ki, $hitty, P$G? Or is that just the common perception. My fav team are the Twins although I do have a soft spot for the Nats as I usually go see them when I venture across the pond.

The original Chel$ki, $hitty, P$G? Or is that just the common perception. My fav team are the Twins although I do have a soft spot for the Nats as I usually go see them when I venture across the pond.

Only became that team in the late 90s, and at that point the team was still the most winning in the history of sports. They do have the highest payroll in the league, absolutely, yes. There are other teams that spend a ton of money too though. Very easy to hate the Yankees. Big city, big stars, big money and championships. Hate on.

Going to the Baltimore game and the NY one (based in NYC myself)

NYSpurs is right on a number of points

- Harrison is a brick area, but no issue getting there, and no problems on game days. NYSpurs, really a Red Bulls jersey? not a question mate
- NYC >>>> LA, LA with the exception of a few areas is a brickhole

Only became that team in the late 90s, and at that point the team was still the most winning in the history of sports. They do have the highest payroll in the league, absolutely, yes. There are other teams that spend a ton of money too though. Very easy to hate the Yankees. Big city, big stars, big money and championships. Hate on.

The sport of baseball that is.

For anyone suffering from lack of live football there's a couple of friendlies on the rivers of the internet.

6pm Dundee United - Rapid Vienna
7pm Maribor - Lokomotiv Moscow (now home to Bilic, Corluka and Pav)

scaled.php

Parma doing pre season training. :~

didnt Spurs have a homo-erotic bonding training session out on a Spanish beach under Ramos

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Our pre-season friendly at Watford scheduled for Saturday, August 4 will now take place on Sunday, August 5.

Not sure if I can wait until the the PL starts for a llve football fix. Very tempted to drive down for the freindly at Watford.

Anybidy have any idea how many Spurs fans are likley to be there. What was the following like at Brighton last season?
Or would that not be a good guide as it was a new stadium opening as opposed to a testimonial for an oppostion player

First piece of pre season action today:

West Ham team to play Austria Vienna: Henderson, Spence, Tomkins, Reid, Potts; Taylor, Diame, Morrison, Lletget; Baldock, Cole
GOAL ALERT - FK Austria Wien 0 West Ham United 1 (Sam Baldock 4)
GOAL ALERT - FK Austria Wien 1 (Roland Linz 24) West Ham United 1
GOAL ALERT - FK Austria Wien 2 (Dare Vrsic 27) West Ham United 1

HT soon.

First piece of pre season action today:

West Ham team to play Austria Vienna: Henderson, Spence, Tomkins, Reid, Potts; Taylor, Diame, Morrison, Lletget; Baldock, Cole
GOAL ALERT - FK Austria Wien 0 West Ham United 1 (Sam Baldock 4)
GOAL ALERT - FK Austria Wien 1 (Roland Linz 24) West Ham United 1
GOAL ALERT - FK Austria Wien 2 (Dare Vrsic 27) West Ham United 1

HT soon.

To do is to Dare!

Sign him up Levy!

Back