• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Swansea HAVE been on the beach for over a month now, so I'm expecting nothing less than at least a 2-goal win for Chelscum tomorrow.

Totally, cant really expect any favours off Swansea or Villa. United and Everton could take points off them, which would be great. Ultimately its still upto us.
If we want to finish above Chelsea, first task is to avoid defeat on the 8th. A draw might see us a point behind going into the last day. A win could put us inside the gate and almost at the door

[video=youtube;AKyR4f9ylEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyR4f9ylEY[/video]

How Brentford didn't get promotion. I can't quite figure out where he was hiding before the ball came to him.

Swansea HAVE been on the beach for over a month now, so I'm expecting nothing less than at least a 2-goal win for Chelscum tomorrow.

There's an alternative theory that teams with no pressure on them will just go out and play well.
Or there's the more realistic theory that the best team usually wins.

There's an alternative theory that teams with no pressure on them will just go out and play well.
Or there's the more realistic theory that the best team usually wins.

Or the most plausible one: Teams that play in the Carling Cup final completely switch off in the league afterwards.

Bradford did manage to get the last playoff spot in League Two though.

8 year contract for Pardiola seems shrewd from Ashley now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bi4gtccqaa0ken.jpg

Saudi Sportswashing Machine will beat QPR.

TBh I'm not convinced they will. QPR will probably be down by then I know, but with the pressure off they might just play with freedom and put on a show for the fans in their final home game.

In all fairness, nobody truly knows what will happen, we can only hope

Watching MOTD right now and Christ, Debuchy's performance has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen from a right back and to think I thought he was a decent player 8-[

Win double !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emirates Marketing Project want Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, 39, to replace Roberto Mancini as City boss, while Chelsea's Rafael Benitez is also in the frame.

Another big day that affects us while we all sit and watch

Could do with a QPR win in 1st game so that they are not officially relegated before next Saturday's game
Enough said about the 4pm game. Anything but a home win please (not asking too much is it?)

Tomorrow night I wouldnt mind seeing Villa win to really put the sh#ts up Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I know it keeps Sunderland in the mix, but, they have 2 home games to follow to get safe before the final day, whereas Saudi Sportswashing Machine have 2 aways which could well leave them in the mix on the last day

Win double !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emirates Marketing Project want Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, 39, to replace Roberto Mancini as City boss, while Chelsea's Rafael Benitez is also in the frame.

whilst I doubt the City management understand football all that well I think they will have enough about them to not replace one clown with another

[video=youtube;AKyR4f9ylEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyR4f9ylEY[/video]

How Brentford didn't get promotion. I can't quite figure out where he was hiding before the ball came to him.

Wow, and the guy who took the penalty wasn't supposed to take it.

Rosler sought to deflect flak from Trotta. "We are not a club that hangs people out," he said, struggling manfully to conceal his fury. "He [Trotta] was not the first-choice penalty-taker. It is very important for me that we be responsible as a group of players ... we have to keep a cool head and follow the instructions. We'll deal with it internally. That is all I am going to say about it."

Don't think we can expect any favour from ManU against Arsenal or Swansea against Chelsea. I think if Arsenal win, they will be guaranteed of finishing in top 4. Our only chance of finishing in top 4 is by Chelsea dropping points.

Wish Norwich and Wigan will be relegated. Both have done the most to destroy our top 4 chances as we have lost a combined total of 9 points to them.

Utd's team news is in:

Taibi; De Laet, Blanc, May, Fortune; Bebe, Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson, Obertan; Bellion, Smith

Back