• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I can personally see a draw at the emirates in similar fashion to ours. United take the lead, arsenal will dominate the whole game and end up getting a late equaliser drilling them with confidence for the rest of the season.

Think both red and blue scum will probably win too but always hopeful. Thing is both sides tend to raise their game when required where we tend to do the opposite

Think both red and blue scum will probably win too but always hopeful. Thing is both sides tend to raise their game when required where we tend to do the opposite

Both sides have players like Cazorla, Mata, Wheelchair, Hazard, Torres, Ba, Arteta, Oscar in attack and midfield who would definitely walk into our team. Bale is the best player in the prem, but our competitors just have better teams and squads.

Even if Chelsea's performance is lacking today due to fatigue they will probably luckbox some bricky goal out of nowhere. They always do.

Both sides have players like Cazorla, Mata, Wheelchair, Hazard, Torres, Ba, Arteta, Oscar in attack and midfield who would definitely walk into our team. Bale is the best player in the prem, but our competitors just have better teams and squads.

Last year we could easily rival that with Bale, Lennon, Modric, VdV, Adebayor (firing). Which is why it was so disappointing that we threw away third

Even if Chelsea's performance is lacking today due to fatigue they will probably luckbox some bricky goal out of nowhere. They always do.

I bet Vorm kicks the ball straight at Ba and it ricochets in to the net, or they get a jammy last minute own goal or something

It's good they are playing Swansea as they pass it well meaning lots of running to close it down, downside is the Swansea team are already on holiday.

Torres has been average this season (at best), Wheelchair is over-rated as is Arteta and I wouldn't say that Oscar has set the world on fire this year

Lloris would get in both teams, as would Sandro as would Bale. We probably also have the best group of CBs out of the 3 teams and I think the best CB pairing (Kaboul and Verts). Lennon would be an asset for both of those as well

We lack a CF however none of the 3 teams have a world class CF and our full backs have all had poor seasons

Torres has been average this season (at best), Wheelchair is over-rated as is Arteta and I wouldn't say that Oscar has set the world on fire this year

Lloris would get in both teams, as would Sandro as would Bale. We probably also have the best group of CBs out of the 3 teams and I think the best CB pairing (Kaboul and Verts). Lennon would be an asset for both of those as well

We lack a CF however none of the 3 teams have a world class CF and our full backs have all had poor seasons

yet it looks like we'll be the ones missing out on the CL again.

Got £20 on the scum at 6/5 and £10 on the draw at 5/2. Beers paid for if they win or draw and beer tasting better if they lose!! :)

Back