• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

wolves fans not too happy at being releated
BI3qYn1CUAAzR1k.jpg:large

Quite unbelievable that Saudi Sportswashing Machine with 37 points puts on a show like that

And with 2 away games coming up

Would be tasty if they go into the final day needing a point or more against Arsenal to survive

What IS it about Liverpool? 4-0 they seem so much better than us I don't get how they are so low in the table. It seems like either they play amazingly or they are dogbrick.

performance wise this season i would say all 3 of the bottom teams have performed better than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. They've been extremley lucky with a few last minute winners but to say Alan Pardew is an horrendous manager is an understatemet.

How on earth can Saudi Sportswashing Machine, who just lost out to a Top Four finish last season, now be in grave danger of relegation?

Has to be down to the manger, which ever way you look at it.

How on earth can Saudi Sportswashing Machine, who just lost out to a Top Four finish last season, now be in grave danger of relegation?

Has to be down to the manger, which ever way you look at it.

Only one away win all season, at Aston Villa, might have something to do with it and I think it's fair to say that their tactics must play a big part in that.

Back