• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hopefully the FA will review the video evidence of that Aguero challenge and he'll be banned for next weekend's game.

Not that we'd be much better off against Dzeko. He likes scoring against us

That's a 3 match ban if they look to punish him retrospectively, disgusting "tackle"

Was it this one? (didn't see the game)

8648190505_65a7b093ba_o.gif

What on earth was he thinking there? Shocking tackle.

Still very possible that Spurs could be out of Europe altogether next season, then. :eek:

I think we can cope with that. Whilst I've really enjoyed the Europa League this year, it would be interesting to see how we would fair without it. It certainly takes it out of the players, and I'm certain we've suffered a bit.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-...ashing Machine-derby-sunderland-match-police/
Police say they have made 27 arrests after violence broke out after the Sunderland vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine derby game at St. James' Park in Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Football supporters have thrown firecrackers at mounted police as disorder broke out following Sunderland's 3-0 victory over Saudi Sportswashing Machine at St James's Park.

Back