• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'll take the gamble tbh, they still have away games at Sunderland,Liverpool and Chelsea too. That visit to the SOL just got a little tougher, PDC's first home game in charge, they will be well up for it

I want Everton to win. I don't mind if they are right in there until the end. If we do miss out, I would much rather see Everton qualify instead of the others. I definitely want Everton to beat Arsenal on wednesday.

I think we can cope with that. Whilst I've really enjoyed the Europa League this year, it would be interesting to see how we would fair without it. It certainly takes it out of the players, and I'm certain we've suffered a bit.

+1

Also agree with you about Everton. Hope they win on Tuesday and if it's not us that gets CL, then I hope it's them.

Beside the crazy tackle he actually had a very good game. Someone needs to drill it into his head that he should stay on his feet.

wilkins.jpg

Was it this one? (didn't see the game)

8648190505_65a7b093ba_o.gif

What on earth was he thinking there? Shocking tackle.

He was lucky this happened on ITV.
If this was on Sky's Super Sunday they would have hyped the brick of the tackle and would have him strung up by the end of their broadcast.

Nothing will happen over this, it wont be reviewed. There is no media talk about it.

Would be disgraceful if he wasn't given a ban for that. Not holding my breath though, The FA have a long and proud history of letting players getting away with brick like that.

article-2308982-194B008A000005DC-988_634x448.jpg

article-2308982-194AC851000005DC-243_634x687.jpg

Roberto Mancini insisted that Foy was right not to dismiss Aguero for the challenge.

'I don't think (it was a stamp). It was a tackle but Sergio is a good guy,' added the Italian manager.

as good a guy as Mancini is a manager by the looks of that

it's breaking my heart with Mancini, he was one of my favourite players when I was younger

Just to re-cap - If Utd win their next 2 games - 3 points against Arse next would seal the title at The Emirates (irrespective of City's results)?

Great news for us in terms of approaching this game competitively and smashing them (Utd)

Back