• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Saudi Sportswashing Machine bench celebrating before realising the goal was offside :lol:

n3uqlVF.jpg

Di Canio would kick the brick out of Pardew, or hire some contacts from back home to do the job properly

That celebration just now between persie (the lightning thief) and fergy - very AvB and Bale-esque ! Can they do nothing but copy us ??? :lol:

Hope with a passion that Stoke go down.

yep, hate them, not because pulis is a **** or that they play the way they do, it's pragmatic football and I have no issue with that

what boils my tinkle is that their fans are quite clearly enjoying themselves, they should be suffering like the rest of us

Chelsea look dogbrick today.
Its no surprise that they have only won 2 of their last 11 away games, the two being Middlesbrough and Sparta Prague.

I like Di Canio so much and if AVB does ever go - he would be up there as one on my list - in a couple of years of course

I like Di Canio so much and if AVB does ever go - he would be up there as one on my list - in a couple of years of course

If he's still managing in the premier league in a couple of years I'll be amazed. He more trouble that he's worth.

If he's still managing in the premier league in a couple of years I'll be amazed. He more trouble that he's worth.

Why wouldnt he be? I think he will excel. Apart from the drive and determination and passion he has I think he is underrated in terms of the tactical side of things. He will tinkle off players and will say what he thinks but I guess I like a Manager like that. He is actually like Freund if you think about it - shows his excitement on th epitch too.

Commentator on danish TV just said that if Chelsea was to qualify for the FA Cup final, then their schedule could turn out to be

2 May Europa League
5 May Man Utd A
7 May Spurs H
9 May Aston Villa A
11 May FA Cup Final

Could this be true? Would certainly be extremely draining in that case

Why wouldnt he be? I think he will excel. Apart from the drive and determination and passion he has I think he is underrated in terms of the tactical side of things. He will tinkle off players and will say what he thinks but I guess I like a Manager like that. He is actually like Freund if you think about it - shows his excitement on th epitch too.

He has a history of run ins with players.

[video=youtube;bzgupz186bE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzgupz186bE[/video]

I can see them doing something ridiculous in the next season and being forced to resign.

Commentator on danish TV just said that if Chelsea was to qualify for the FA Cup final, then their schedule could turn out to be

2 May Europa League
5 May Man Utd A
7 May Spurs H
9 May Aston Villa A
11 May FA Cup Final

Could this be true? Would certainly be extremely draining in that case

Cant see them getting back into this game tbh.

He has a history of run ins with players.

[video=youtube;bzgupz186bE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzgupz186bE[/video]

I can see them doing something ridiculous in the next season and being forced to resign.

Yeh I remember that incident but wasnt the player at fault? Didnt he do something ridiculous or something?

PDC is no doubt a hot head but I think he will calm down as he progresses. Dont forget Mourinho is a bit of a hot head too and he hasnt turned out badly

City were always going to win this simply because they play Wigan in the league in 3 days. It's the script.

Has there ever been a worse commentary team than Tyldesley and Townsend? They are close to unbearable to listen to. The so-called insight Townsend is paid to provide is laughable—he never says anything that isn't blindingly obvious, and Tyldesley is excruciating. Not only talks utter toss but sounds like he's on helium while he's doing it.

Has there ever been a worse commentary team than Tyldesley and Townsend? They are close to unbearable to listen to. The so-called insight Townsend is paid to provide is laughable—he never says anything that isn't blindingly obvious, and Tyldesley is excruciating. Not only talks utter toss but sounds like he's on helium while he's doing it.

Lawro and anyone willing to entertain his sarcy comments.

Back