• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

So many of them must be identifiable. Lets hope if they are employed that their employers spot them too. I hope there are a lot more than just 10 arrested.

Well done Wigan. Good luck for the final

Well I suppose Wigan winning does mean their game at Arsenal will now by played midweek, may have a slight impact, you never know.

Wonder if our game at Stoke will now get selected for live coverage in its place?

Millwall "fans" - absolute animals. I would rate them lower the gypsies, and thats saying something. I hope these ****s look at that little girl crying, and i bet some of them have a little daughter the same age. This game was probaly the highlight of her young life, regardless of the result...................and look was these ****s have given her to remember it ! It was probaly her own dad doing it !

My arsenal tosser mate says this:

Doesn't point to the fact they didn't defend from the free kick.

Norwich first goal - no foul
Arsenal penalty was from a corner that wasn't
Second goal is fine
3rd goal offside

So conclusion we win 1-0

Well I suppose Wigan winning does mean their game at Arsenal will now by played midweek, may have a slight impact, you never know.

Wonder if our game at Stoke will now get selected for live coverage in its place?
Hope wigan stay focused on the league, not the cup !

My arsenal tosser mate says this:

Doesn't point to the fact they didn't defend from the free kick.

Norwich first goal - no foul
Arsenal penalty was from a corner that wasn't
Second goal is fine
3rd goal offside

So conclusion we win 1-0

Except until the pen they looked all but beaten

Just been on a Millwall forum. Jesus do I feel grubby.

But I was sat in that Block and according to about 100 people it was mostly down to about 20 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C.

who turned up.

6xYCr.gif

Arsenal dropped points against Norwich, Fulham, Villa, Swansea, Saints.

Chelsea dropped points against QPR twice, Swansea, Fulham, West Ham, Saints twice, Reading, Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Load of gonad*s that top 4 chasing teams can't lose points in those types of games.

ok, lifes great, Spurs are fantastic

Well that wont happen. I would think that them getting to the final would make them certanties for relegation. The surrounding teams will love it.

But that's it though, they have little to no hope in the final. They must focus on the league.

Hope wigan stay focused on the league, not the cup !

Not on the 27th April though ;)

Joking apart, you just know the Arsenal match will be rearranged for May 8th, 4 days before the Cup final, and not May 15th when they are more likely to be focused on getting League points.

Not on the 27th April though ;)

Joking apart, you just know the Arsenal match will be rearranged for May 8th, 4 days before the Cup final, and not May 15th when they are more likely to be focused on getting League points.

I'd rather they didn't play Arsenal on May 15 after what could be an energy sapping cup final defeat against City/Chelsea.

Five games on in a row today, not a bad day for football.

Hoping for a Sunderland and a United win. Pushing Stoke further towards the drop..

Back