• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'd rather they didn't play Arsenal on May 15 after what could be an energy sapping cup final defeat against City/Chelsea.

Yes didnt think of it that way, either way it benefits Arsenal I suppose. 4 days before, Wigan players minds of the final, 3 days after, as you say, leggy

Not that I am thinking Wigan will get anything, just think if they play it on the 15th it means Arsenal only get 4 days break before a tricky trip to SJP, rather than 11 days, for what could be a massive game

Five games on in a row today, not a bad day for football.

Hoping for a Sunderland and a United win. Pushing Stoke further towards the drop..

The downside would be Stoke will be fighting for their lives on May 12th, not sure if thats good for us, or would it suit our style away from home? :-k

The downside would be Stoke will be fighting for their lives on May 12th, not sure if thats good for us, or would it suit our style away from home? :-k

True. But if Sunderland aren't safe they'll be fighting for their lives on the last day of the season too.

I'd say that's deserved given Webb's earlier fudgery has robbed them of two goal scoring opportunities.

8647334287_b1c0134017_o.gif

Would be great if Saudi Sportswashing Machine need something on the last day of season when they play Arsenal...

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be up for beating arsenal regardless. They didn't enjoy being humiliated at the emirates this season

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be up for beating arsenal regardless. They didn't enjoy being humiliated at the emirates this season

Not sure about that; don't like generalising however there's a lot of overseas playrs in Saudi Sportswashing Machine's team which wouldn't usually help them give 100% in a meaningless game

Really we just need the team in 18th to be in touch with Saudi Sportswashing Machine come the last day - Wigan are currently 5 points adrift of Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Say Wigan on the team in 18th are on 36 with 1 game to go then we'd need Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be on no more than 39, meaning we'd need them to take no more than 3 points from today, WBA (a), Liverpool (h), West Ham (a), QPR (a). Helpfully I guess 3 of those next 4 after today are away from home

Actually, looking at that, if Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose this they're far from safe!

Tim Krul looks fudged - shoulder or elbow or something and been subbed. By the pain on his face, could well be out for the season

The refereeing in this game has been absolutely shocking (or a normal day at the office for Howard Webb). So many huge mistakes it is unreal. Superb match though.

So that should be the points wrapped up - even funnier given Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside about 10 mins before!

Would be perfect if Saudi Sportswashing Machine still aren't mathematically safe when Arse go there on the final day!

So that should be the points wrapped up - even funnier given Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside about 10 mins before!

Would be perfect if Saudi Sportswashing Machine still aren't mathematically safe when Arse go there on the final day!
To be fair, it shouldn't have been a free kick in the first place, and Sunderland have been robbed of two clear penalties and a one on one sutation with the goalkeeper.

Back