• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Aren't stewards employed by agencies and work across different sporting venues?

I thought they had to be employed by the club so that the club can be liable if people don't sit down, etc. might be wrong though.

suarez, what a ****

fair play for the dive celebration through

Is there a thread for the alleged racist comments made in today's match between Chelsea & Man Utd?

"you're not winning this today, you tossers" is what he is alleged to say, allegedly

Funny if true, but wrong of course. For some reason on the radio they were intimating it was of a racist nature. I cannot imagine a ref being that stupid myself

Funny if true, but wrong of course. For some reason on the radio they were intimating it was of a racist nature. I cannot imagine a ref being that stupid myself

What could they possibly say? How would a ref address a player in a racial manner?

I saw the ref put a finger to his lips, effectively saying be quiet before you get yourself sent off, which was somewhat provocative.

Fortunately or unfortunately the ref had a mic so both the linesmen and the 4th official would have heard what was said.

As someone else mentioned if true it is career suicide but I would be shocked if any racial comments were made

I read on another newspaper's forum site that the ref was asked why he sent off Torres and replied 'because he's a cheating Spanish qunt."

I posted with a link but deleted it as I thought i was adding far too much rumour to the mill, and as has been said surely a ref wouldfn't be so stupid at this time....but I thought i'd menyion it again as the race angle was even mentiojned by MOTD2 (who knew they couldn't gloss over things like they did in the Terry vs King incident years back..)

As I said before I can't wait to see how this is investigated/played out. Either the ref will get a ban or Chelsea will look like complete qunts for stirring something out of nothing (though of course it's a nice Terry-gate deflection/distraction isn't it)

Last edited:

The best manager the world has ever known and will never be surpassed is Fergie and he made the buy of the season getting RVP. He won the game today as he has won other games for United including when they were being spanked by Soton earlier this season. He should pray RVP does not get injured.

Not really sure where to put this but things to expect from van der Meyde's upcoming autobiography:

“Moyes said: ‘What are you doing?’ I said: ‘I’m going home.’ Moyes replied: ‘No, you have to do your training.’
“I said: ‘You can stick it.’ Moyes grabbed me by the throat and screamed: ‘You are going to do your training.

Van der Meyde also clashed with Everton skipper Phil Neville. The Dutchman explained: “He was Moyes’ pet so I picked on him a lot. I think he told everything that was going on to the boss and that’s why he was captain, he was a snitch.
“It is a complete joke he played more than 250 games for Manchester United and almost 60 games for England.”

Became addicted to drugs and stole pills from the Everton club doctor.
Regularly got drunk on beer, wine and spirits. Cheated on his wife with a Liverpool stripper and was filmed being unfaithful by a private detective.
Battled with Everton manager David Moyes.
Despised Everton skipper Phil Neville.

Chelsea fans broke seats to throw at United players

A6UL1uhCUAEPZiP.jpg

The injured steward.
article-2224550-15BBD9FC000005DC-449_634x411.jpg

Attachments

• article-2224550-15BBD9FC000005DC-449_634x411.jpg
    article-2224550-15BBD9FC000005DC-449_634x411.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 7

suarez, what a ****

fair play for the dive celebration through

Thought that goal in stoppage time was legit - he's been their best player this season along with Sterling, imv.

If one of our players did that in front of an opposition manager (who had previously labelled him a diver) - he'd be proclaimed as a legend

Last edited:

Referee Mark Clattenburg accused as Chelsea make complaint over language

Last Updated: October 29, 2012 6:13am

Chelsea have made a complaint about referee Mark Clattenburg's language during their defeat to Manchester United.

Two accusations of using "inappropriate language" have been levelled against Clattenburg, who sent off Branislav Ivanovic and Fernando Torres during United's stormy 3-2 win.

Chelsea did not go into details, but a spokesman confirmed two separate incidents involving two different players have been reported.

And Sky Sports News' chief reporter Bryan Swanson identified one of the two players involved as midfielder John Obi Mikel, who was seen attempting to enter the referee's dressing room after the game.

The spokesman said: "We have lodged a complaint to the Premier League match delegate with regards to inappropriate language used by the referee and directed at two of our players in two separate incidents in today's match.

"The match delegate will pass the complaint to the Football Association. We will make no further comment at this time."

In a later statement the Professional Game Match Officials - the body which controls Premier League referees - said it was "aware of the allegations and they are being treated with the utmost seriousness.

"Mark will cooperate fully and welcomes the opportunity for the facts to be established".

Clattenburg was wearing a microphone during the game to help him communicate with his assistants, but conversations during the game are not recorded.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...cused-as-Chelsea-make-complaint-over-language

Back