• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Heard whispers of a rift between Wenger and Bould. Might explain their lacklustre performances.

Can you elaborate? I mean what would they possibly fall-out over? And surely their lack of star quality and deja-vu situation explains their recent performances

It was a sly dig at those on here who are close to saying they want AVB out.

Can you elaborate? I mean what would they possibly fall-out over? And surely their lack of star quality and deja-vu situation explains their recent performances

My uncle is a goon ST holder and he's got a few ITK's. Don't know really know what they've fallen out over but I would say it might have something to do with Bould getting all the credit earlier in the season for Arsenal's dogged defensive displays, and not much credit going to Wenger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ft-says-Arsenal-player.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

It was a sly dig at those on here who are close to saying they want AVB out.

Who's saying they want him out?

We had people moaning on here last season because we drew away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and only managed 4 wins and a draw out of a 5 game spell!

On the whole I'm happy with AVB so far. He's done well considering the immense pressure he was under after replacing Redknapp who's very popular amongst the media. But that doesn't mean to say some things don't need tweaking.

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Chelsea have accused referee Mark Clattenburg of directing 'inappropriate language' at two of their players.

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Chelsea have accused referee Mark Clattenburg of directing 'inappropriate language' at two of their players.

The FA should sack him. After all, Chelsea would do the same if one of their players was caught using insulting and/or racist language.

Atletico Madrid are still hanging in there with Barca at the top of La Liga as it stands. Would love to see them finish ahead of Real, however unlikely that is.

"you're not winning this today, you tossers" is what he is alleged to say, allegedly

Atletico Madrid are still hanging in there with Barca at the top of La Liga as it stands. Would love to see them finish ahead of Real, however unlikely that is.

I was going to say "they've scored 2 but neither by Falcao?" and then he goes and puts them 3-1 up :)

Chelsea did not go into details after the game, but a spokesman confirmed two separate incidents of Clattenburg's "inappropriate language" have been reported.

He said: "We have lodged a complaint to the Premier League match delegate with regards to inappropriate language used by the referee and directed at two of our players in two separate incidents in today's match.

"The match delegate will pass the complaint to the Football Association. We will make no further comment at this time."

Maybe he was only repeating something sarcastically.

Probably just said "your off" and "I don't think it was offside"

Classless ****s

My uncle is a goon ST holder and he's got a few ITK's. Don't know really know what they've fallen out over but I would say it might have something to do with Bould getting all the credit earlier in the season for Arsenal's dogged defensive displays, and not much credit going to Wenger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ft-says-Arsenal-player.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Interesting.

I must say that if it is true it shows Wenger in a poor light; i.e. he cares more about whether he gets credit for winning formula than actually whetehr they are winning (or not). Ah well, I guess there's nothing like egos in football. Also suprised that Stewart Rosbon - a supposed 'true' gooner - is airing the dirty laundry in public and on Talksport of all mediums.

I actually think the performances are due to them just being Arsenal these days; every year their squad gets worse; shame we weren't able to show this last season by finishing 3rd, but i digress...

The problem with all this talk is you can bet they'll use this rumour to create a seige mentality by the time we play them and give us a tonking (hope i'm wrong of course...)

Back