• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

I've moved the ManU OMT to Classics for future reference.

We should ask Scara if he can change the settings so that it opens when anyone tried to access the site and they are asked the question "is this how an OMT should be done?" with you having to select yes to get into GG.

That's how you win a match. Now somebody get us a win against the dippers. I fudging hate those fudgers. :barnet:

We got lucky today, but that won't last. Need a bit more effort on the OMTs. Like when and where we are playing, maybe a lineup and some pictures.

Personally, I would be happy to see THFC6061's posts as the OMT every week. Always look so much classier on the front page.

(that is not an ok to go ahead and do it though!!!!!!)

Anyone else?

Personally, I would be happy to see THFC6061's posts as the OMT every week. Always look so much classier on the front page.

Anyone else?

You don't want to be messing with ancient traditions, the OMT gods will not be pleased. Just promote his posts as articles.

Here are some stats:

PosterOpponentH/AResult
ArcspaceSaudi Sportswashing MachineAway1-2
FulhamAwayN/A
Roy1983West BromwichHome1-1
RabonerNorwichHome1-1
GLENROYIDReadingAway3-1
ArsenalAway2-5
KingdawsonLazioHome0-0EL
SouthamptonAway2-1
Emirates Marketing ProjectAway1-2
jurgen linekerQPRHome2-1
spurspinter1CarlisleAway3-0COC
JordinhoManchester UtdAway3-2
West HamHome3-1
papaspurPanathinaikosAway1-1EL
THFC6061Aston VillaAway2-0
NorwichHome1-2COC
Denmark SpurChelseaHome2-4
ScaramangaMariborAway1-1EL
HotspurWiganHome0-1
Nutter-NaylorMariborHome3-1EL
Park Lane JamesLazioAway0-0EL
BillyiddoLiverpoolHome2-1

Anyone else?

Absolutely. But is it a bit like changing the theme tune to MOTD?

Back