• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

What furry hast thou to unleash upon those that do not observe the laws of the omt gods?

Can this be stickied?

brick omt by the way.

I suggest a Raccoon be the official furry of OMT season 2012/13

raccoons_12345.jpg

I remember when they showed the latest scores, theyd very occasionally write little tidbits of other information other than goals and sending offs/ I remember when we played Villa away in 94/95 they put up 'Klinsmann carried off'. Actually I think thats the only time I ever saw them write down anything other than a goal or red card!

Teletext OMTs? Sorry, but I fail to see the point. :p Would love to have some sort of standardized way of doing them though.

And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

broken.2.jpg

Moses wept.

Just to ask, what is the official post count needed to be able to do one? 500? or something like that?

Depends on how much you wish to anger the OMT gods.
Hmm... If a poster of say a lowly 180 posts were to create an OMT on a scale of 1 being '1h dear, the pen's broken but, what luck! it appears I have a large amount of unbroken pens, ho hum' to 10 with 10 being Sodom and Gomorrah type of anger. How much anger would said poster incur from the Gods? Would there need to be a sacrifice?

As some would say, the fact that you're asking these questions should be answer enough. :)

Unless you're feeling brave. ;)

Back