• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

Haven't been in this thread for a long time but I like table Jord.
Can we create a rule that says ''Any loss is not only punished with the avatar change but the poster is banned from any further OMTs for the rest of the season"?

That way when it gets to crunch time in May only the best survive lol!

I'm having an interesting chat with our friends from Everton about Sunday's Premier League game.

Perhaps in might be an idea for someone to start the Everton OMT now, as there really isn't much time after our Europa League match on Thursday night.

I'm having an interesting chat with our friends from Everton about Sunday's Premier League game.

Perhaps in might be an idea for someone to start the Everton OMT now, as there really isn't much time after our Europa League match on Thursday night.

:eek:

BAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been in this thread for a long time but I like table Jord.
Can we create a rule that says ''Any loss is not only punished with the avatar change but the poster is banned from any further OMTs for the rest of the season"?

That way when it gets to crunch time in May only the best survive lol!

I would definitely say that a second loss for anyone is the end of their OMT career.

Extremely important game this weekend in the hunt for top 4. Who can keep our winning run going?

Quite disappointed I missed out on doing the Villa away OMT. 2 of my 3 OMTs have been Villa away and we won them both 2-1. #justsaying

Jord, you did the Old Trafford one right?

I did. It's all in the first post of this thread. For example: While I'm an OMT GHod, raboner is an expert at getting draws against brick teams.

PosterOpponentH/AResult
ArcspaceSaudi Sportswashing MachineAway1-2
FulhamAway3-0
Roy1983West BromwichHome1-1
RabonerNorwichHome1-1
QPRAway0-0
GLENROYIDReadingAway3-1
ArsenalAway2-5
KingdawsonLazioHome0-0EL
SouthamptonAway2-1
Emirates Marketing ProjectAway1-2
PanathinaikosHome3-1EL
SunderlandAway2-1
jurgen linekerQPRHome2-1
spurspinter1CarlisleAway3-0COC
JordinhoManchester UtdAway3-2
West HamHome3-1
Swansea CityHome1-0
papaspurPanathinaikosAway1-1EL
THFC6061Aston VillaAway2-0
NorwichHome1-2COC
ReadingHome3-1
CoventryHome3-0FAC
Denmark SpurChelseaHome2-4
ScaramangaMariborAway1-1EL
HotspurWiganHome0-1
Nutter-NaylorMariborHome3-1EL
Park Lane JamesLazioAway0-0EL
BillyiddoLiverpoolHome2-1
Southstand1882EvertonAway1-2
SpursalotStokeHome0-0
mumornAston VillaAway4-0

So who's going to do the United one?

It better be good if we're to have any chance of doing the "double" over them for the first time since season 1989-90.

So who's going to do the United one?

It better be good if we're to have any chance of doing the "double" over them for the first time since season 1989-90.

You should have just done it. Have you seen what we've ended up with?

fudge me.

Back