• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

OMT gods are clearly not happy with us. Next one better come with some effort behind it.

we could use a bit of that kind of positivity spread around this dour brick-hole (after losing a game)

8-[

I have one more OMT rule;

If one game (not involving Tottenham Hotspur) can make or break our season (i.e. chelsea v bayern) then any OMTs made for said game must be respected and treated as if it was for a Tottenham game.

Lets face it. If the original Bayern v Chelsea OMT had been stickied instead of deleted/merged with an 'all the football in the world mega thread' then Tottenham would be in the Champions League right now. Yes, I'm still angry about it.

Or, if that thread had never been made we would be in the CL now. I find this scenario much more likely.

Or, if that thread had never been made we would be in the CL now. I find this scenario much more likely.

We had an OMT made and merged with the 'All football ever' thread, which was bad enough.

You know the rules. Once an OMT is made, whether you agree or disagree with the OMT, it must stay. No locking or deleting or merging the ORIGINAL omt (in fact that should be in the first post of this thread)

So we have a situation where an OMT is created and the powers that be decide to get rid of it - that is bad enough. But then at least 2 more posters come along, wondering where the OMT is and make fresh ones. That's multiple OMTs! Multiple OMTs that have been deleted!

We can argue about whether we should have had a Bayern OMT until the cows come home, but deleting one once it is made? It flys in the face of the OMT gods! You know I speak truth.

The OMT Gods were very unhappy with an OMT being started for a Chelsea game. They punished us with Europa League football, it is amazing that whoever started that abomination hasn't been made to have a John Terry avatar for the entire season.

The OMT Gods were very unhappy with an OMT being started for a Chelsea game. They punished us with Europa League football, it is amazing that whoever started that abomination hasn't been made to have a John Terry avatar for the entire season.

But then we'd have to suffer seeing his face all the time, so I understand why it hasn't happened.

erm........

the OMT Gods want to know where the Lazio edition is.

And THIS, most definitely, is NOT it, so no brick OMT posts please.

Re: erm........

brick OMT

Not cool, buddy - we could have won a trophy here

I hope AVB bricks in you cereal now

Re: erm........

We already have a perfectly valid thread for these things. Oh dear, oh dear...

Hopefully it means someone is putting in the necessary effort.

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / * - Loss

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion**** - Draw

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich - Draw

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT*** - Win

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO********** - Draw

Good OMT = win. Or is it the frivolous use of asterisks?

Seriously, can you lot start banning these idiots. Just seen QPR. Nice fudging effort. There used to be an OMT here!

Based on the above evidence, people should NOT be spelling out the words "official match thread" but should be using "OMT." The slash marks in the first thread doomed us to defeat. The unsymmetrical or poorly placed * marks in the other threads cost us the victories.

Based on the above evidence, people should NOT be spelling out the words "official match thread" but should be using "OMT." The slash marks in the first thread doomed us to defeat. The unsymmetrical or poorly placed * marks in the other threads cost us the victories.

*OOMT

Back