• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Kabooooooom Thread

While on the subject about Kaboul, I have ITK information that he has a serious problem with his knee, it would be just our luck if it is degenerative, also how can I get an infraction for saying that I go to sleep reading a certain persons long drawn out and boring posts while others can have a right ding dong and not get reprimanded, is it just Milo that takes umbridge ?

Not quite believable, but even if it's true, don't think it'll be THAT bad. Caulker's coming in, and (hopefully)so is Vertonghen, hopefully. Provided we give Ledley and Gallas another year, we'll have Vertonghen, Caulker, Daws, Gallas, King and the occasionally fit Kaboul to call upon. Could be worse, though it'll still be a blow, undoubtedly.

You're a mod right? fudging ban me then. Did you see what he wrote to me? HE INSULTED ME. And I am meant to just let it slide? Oh of course I am, because you also insulted me too. I just wish you'd both called me a ****, because it was less insulting that trying to demean my opinion and intelligence.

fudging unbelievable. Now I remember why I don't post on here anymore.

1) You're still posting?
2) Bet you can't keep to that claim.
3) Ta ta

Your post is ironic, not mine. I have opinions and state them AS opinions. You then come out with personal attacks such as this AND do you state it's your opinion? No. You pass it off as fact.

Well it's NOT a fact that I am way off, it's your OPINION that I am way off. And my opinion is just as valid as yours and don't you dare tell me it's not.

Time of the month love? :)

I've already asked, twice.

Apparently, he can't remember any (shocker) but more importantly, his mistakes which didn't cost goals are as bad, if not worse. This has since gone without explanation.

Good luck getting an answer out of him.

He's probably on a gooner forum asking them for ammunition to use against Kabooom!!

Bottom line, IMO!! Kaboul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>King this season

Not quite believable, but even if it's true, don't think it'll be THAT bad. Caulker's coming in, and (hopefully)so is Vertonghen, hopefully. Provided we give Ledley and Gallas another year, we'll have Vertonghen, Caulker, Daws, Gallas, King and the occasionally fit Kaboul to call upon. Could be worse, though it'll still be a blow, undoubtedly.

Dubai, I am genuine ITK, I knew that Redknap would not get the England job 100% I know that Kaboul has a worrying problem with his knee, mind you thats all I do know, Vertonghen is a gamble, Caulker maybe good enough, Daws I love him, Gallas excellent, proper top four class, King for me is finished, its just not worth the distraction playing one minute not the next ( bloody shame), Kaboul I think will improve immensely over the next few seasons if fit.

Dubai, I am genuine ITK, I knew that Redknap would not get the England job 100% I know that Kaboul has a worrying problem with his knee, mind you thats all I do know, Vertonghen is a gamble, Caulker maybe good enough, Daws I love him, Gallas excellent, proper top four class, King for me is finished, its just not worth the distraction playing one minute not the next ( bloody shame), Kaboul I think will improve immensely over the next few seasons if fit.

Well, I'm sure you're a great and trusty guy mate, but I still can't bring myself to believe it. Maybe deep down I don't want to believe it. When the club releases a statement to that effect is when it'll really hit me.

As for the rest of it, I agree with most of it, except for the bit about King. He doesn't have to be a guaranteed starter anymore, but he deserves at least one season of loyalty shown to him by the club, if nothing else. As a fourth/fifth choice defender, he won't have to play as often as he had to this season, so his problems wouldn't affect him as much. And he still has some good performances in him, I know it. This season he was mostly playing with an injury that hampered his movement. But his ability to read the game and his positioning is still great. And half a season of poor performances doesn't change that, I thinl.

I just don't rate him. I think the problem is compounded by the fact he is one of THREE defenders that we have who have serious concentration and positional issues. They were protected somewhat by our possession play and the excellent covering by Parker, but once Parker's form dipped our defence looked keystone cops at times. Way too many times actually. And from defensive set pieces we aren't great either.

Just to clarify, the defenders you think that have concentration and positional issues are Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto and Walker? Possibly Gallas too?

You're a mod right? fudging ban me then. Did you see what he wrote to me? HE INSULTED ME. And I am meant to just let it slide? Oh of course I am, because you also insulted me too. I just wish you'd both called me a ****, because it was less insulting that trying to demean my opinion and intelligence.

fudging unbelievable. Now I remember why I don't post on here anymore.

On Tilt :ross:

Joshy-Global-Good-Champagne-Poppin-Bois.jpg

I thought kaboom did alright last season, he would've communicated better with gallas avec benoit en francais, plus Daws was out with injury. He tries, covers ground well and aerially almost unbeatable - but he's not the finished article yet IMO, he can still mature and time his tackles/closing down better. He needs to improve reading of his game at the very top, because that's where he should aim to be

Kaboul - physically immense, great going forward with the ball at his feet, imo prone to one mistake per game. If he can cut these out, and be fully focused, he will be one of the best CBs. Currently he has lapses.

Re: Kaboul - deserves some recognition

Younes Kaboul @YounsKabs4

Morning all,surgery done with success..Now looking forward for my rehab.I thank you all for your great support as usual!

Sorry I forgot to mention how long...Should be 4 months.

Re: Kaboul - deserves some recognition

Younes Kaboul @YounsKabs4

Morning all,surgery done with success..Now looking forward for my rehab.I thank you all for your great support as usual!

Sorry I forgot to mention how long...Should be 4 months.

Sounds surprisingly chipper..

Back